Post by Sasiya_ » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:20 pm

I'm using Origine - Organic Opencart Theme. I'm using the newsletter module which came with the theme. I need to send a welcome email when a new user subscribed using newsletter popup and also send notification to user admin about the new user. So how can I implement these features? Or is there any extension with these features?

Post by grgr » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:35 pm

As the newsletter module is not part of opencart, but part of the theme, then you will need to hire someone to do this for you.

Alternatively, have look in the Marketplace for a newletter extension that already does the things you want it to do. I'm sure there must be some there that will suit you.

-
Image Image Image Image
VIEW ALL EXTENSIONS * EXTENSION SUPPORT * WEBSITE * CUSTOM REQUESTS

Location - UK

Post by rjcalifornia » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:31 pm

Sasiya_ wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:20 pm
I'm using Origine - Organic Opencart Theme. I'm using the newsletter module which came with the theme. I need to send a welcome email when a new user subscribed using newsletter popup and also send notification to user admin about the new user. So how can I implement these features? Or is there any extension with these features?
Would something like this work for you?

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:27 pm

Sasiya_ wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:20 pm
So how can I implement these features? Or is there any extension with these features?
If you can't find an extension, you could pay a developer such as ourselves or post a job in the Commercial Support Forum.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom