Post by hafiznaseraslam93 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:58 pm

I want to upgrade opencart v3.0.2.0 to v3.0.3.8. So to do this, I have taken the code & database of my old website i.e. v3.0.2.0 and replaced the system folder with new version i.e. v3.0.3.8. After solving all the other path related issues, I am stuck with issue.
Fatal error: Uncaught Twig_Error_Loader: Unable to find template "common/column_left.twig" (looked into: /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/catalog/view/theme). in /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:216 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(139): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate() #1 /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(312): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey() #2 /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(378): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass() #3 /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/system/library/template/twig.php(33): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate() #4 /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/system/library/template.php(51): Template\Twig->render() #5 /var/www/html/triospare-storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(125): Template->render() #6 /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/catalog/controller/common/column_left.php(72): Loader->view() #7 /var/www/html/triospare-storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonColumnLeft->index() #8 /var/www/html/triospare-storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute() #9 /var/www/html/triospare-storage/modification/catalog/controller/common/home.php(12): Loader->controller() #10 /var/www/html/triospare-storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonHome->index() #11 /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/catalog/controller/startup/router.php(25): Action->execute() #12 /var/www/html/triospare-storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerStartupRouter->index() #13 /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/system/engine/router.php(67): Action->execute() #14 /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/system/engine/router.php(56): Router->execute() #15 /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/system/framework.php(169): Router->dispatch() #16 /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/system/startup.php(104): require_once('...') #17 /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/index.php(19): start() #18 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/Dashboard/public/triospare/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 216
Please help me to fix this problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Here is URL to the website. https://drumbt.com/triospare/

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:04 pm

OpenCart 3.0.3.8 uses a Twig engine which, in your case, should be located at /var/www/html/triospare-storage/vendor/twig instead of the old system/library/template/twig folder.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:17 pm

hafiznaseraslam93 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:58 pm
I have taken the code & database of my old website i.e. v3.0.2.0 and replaced the system folder with new version i.e. v3.0.3.8.
If you're not a developer you really shouldn't just do stuff like this, you should post a job in Commercial Support.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by mikeinterserv » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:25 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:17 pm
hafiznaseraslam93 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:58 pm
I have taken the code & database of my old website i.e. v3.0.2.0 and replaced the system folder with new version i.e. v3.0.3.8.
If you're not a developer you really shouldn't just do stuff like this, you should post a job in Commercial Support.
So how are people supposed to learn how to do stuff.
We don't all rely on the NANNY STATE

Location - Wales