Post by Falcoron » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:22 pm

I have the following 3 options:

Adding a meta-tag to my HTML source code
Uploading HTML file to root directory
Updating DNS TXT record with your domain registrar

I have Facebook Business Extension, however that doesn't seem to be enough to verify my domain on Facebook Business.

How, through either of the three abovementioned options, could I, in open cart, add this meta tag or upload this html to my root directory?

I am a complete and utter novice, trying to get the best for my small business website. Thank you for your time and effort!

Post by Cue4cheap » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:25 pm

Falcoron wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:22 pm

I have Facebook Business Extension, however that doesn't seem to be enough to verify my domain on Facebook Business.

How, through either of the three abovementioned options, could I, in open cart, add this meta tag or upload this html to my root directory?

I am a complete and utter novice, trying to get the best for my small business website. Thank you for your time and effort!
Meta tag would be added in the header.twig file. Search this forum, using google, for examples
Uploading html to root would be done through ftp.
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:42 pm

Falcoron wrote:
How ... could I ... upload ... html to my root directory?
Honestly if you don't know this one you're really best to find and work with a good developer.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by khnaz35 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:20 pm

Falcoron wrote:

No worries, people are here to help you.
Tell us do you know what client Ftp is? Do you know how to use it? Or do you have access to your cpanel ? Web-hosting account?

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia