Post by HerbalGrow2021 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:24 pm

Hello there,
i ran into some issue concerning my admin login after the current DDoS Attack .
I am now able to at least access my admin URL without error hoever when i enter my correct password i receive Error 406 .
How can i access my oc admin dashboard again? Changing the admin url? If so how ?

I use oc version 3.0.3.8

Location - Austria

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:18 am

HerbalGrow2021 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:24 pm
when i enter my correct password i receive Error 406
Contact your web host.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Gergely » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:36 am

Your site seems to have a misconfigured SSL certificate, this could be a cause of the issue. Maybe this isn't the root cause, but in either case, you should get in touch with your host / developer to resolve this. In the meantime you could fall back to http to keep your site running, if you're comfortable with that.

Post by HerbalGrow2021 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:21 pm

Thank you Gergerly i contacted my Hosting Company after you told me to contact them.
They were able to pinpoint the 406 Error to the Firewall Application, since they cant deactivate certain rules, their "solution" was to turn off the Firewall Application inside of my hostings companies customer dashboard. I dont think thats a good solution, however since i really need to work /improve my whole website, i tried it. Now there is no 406 Error after i deactivate it, however i still cant log in. Everytime i enter my correct username and password, the fields return white. I tried it more times than i can count. I am really unsure what to do.

Just to make sure is there a way to reset my opencart admin password via my MySQL? Or from anywhere except inside of my admin dashboard since i cant login?

Location - Austria