Post by secophia » Sun May 22, 2022 6:23 pm

I add a mandatory option when creating a product. When a button I added to the "product.twig" page is clicked, this requirement should be cancelled. I couldn't come up with a solution because the requirement comes with ajax.

Post by by mona » Mon May 23, 2022 7:14 am

Accepting language is a difficulty here .. I personally have very little idea what you are asking.
In addition no OC version. Please be so kind as to read the forum rules, specifically OC version, theme and relevant extensions
HERE : viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480

Maybe you are asking
If you have a required field in admin - it is a required field in the front end.
Maybe you add a option checkbox as a required field that when checked it accepts whatever it is that you are saying?
ie. if you need to have an age restriction you can have a field please confirm you are over 18
then you can add the product to your cart.

For custom work you can post in the commercial section
viewforum.php?f=88

Coding questions can be asked
https://stackoverflow.com

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by paulfeakins » Mon May 23, 2022 6:47 pm

by mona wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 7:14 am
Accepting language is a difficulty here .. I personally have very little idea what you are asking.
I think it's for there to be a required product option that stops being required once something else is clicked.

You could look for extensions called "Dependent Options".

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom