Post by ri2k » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:07 pm

I'm trying to improve my ranking. I am not talking about SEO extensions. I recently bought an SEO extension from marketplace and updated a lot of my meta tags, H1 tags, etc.

But I keep getting poor scores on Semrush.com and neilpatel.com.

I was wondering if there are any sites/tools like Semrush that specializes on opencart/ecommerce websites.

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:18 pm

You won't want to have any dealings with Semrush, their bots keep bombarding websites even when told not to.

Just focus on good quality contents on your pages, and maybe use SEO because it'll make it easier for Google to understand what your pages, products, and your website are about. Google needs to find out what a page is about to show it in the search results.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by ri2k » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:40 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:18 pm
You won't want to have any dealings with Semrush, their bots keep bombarding websites even when told not to.

Just focus on good quality contents on your pages, and maybe use SEO because it'll make it easier for Google to understand what your pages, products, and your website are about. Google needs to find out what a page is about to show it in the search results.
I am happy with my current contents and seo setup. But I keep getting low scores, always inconsistent from all those online SEO scoring sites. I wonder how other Opencart users feels about using them or if anyone had any positive experience with any one of them.

And, thanks for the heads up on Semrush.

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:32 pm

ri2k wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:07 pm
Are there any OpenCart specific online SEO tools like Semrush?
Think about it.

If there was such a site, and they were any good, you could find them easily on Google :crazy:

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom