Post by alexsali » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Hello,

I have a little request. I want to build a small shop and in my TOP NAVIGATION i will have: Smartphones with the subcategories Samsung, HTC, Nokia.

Each of my subcategories will have another three or more subcategories like Samsung will have Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, etc.

When someone accesses the category Smartphones, in my sidebar i want them to view the subcategories.
When someone accesses the subcategory Samsung, in my sidebar i want them to view the sub subcategories.

Is this possible ?

The main idea is that my sub subcategories act as a filter.

For example, if someone is looking for a Galaxy S Plus, the can access Smartphones > Samsung and here in the sidebar they can choose Galaxy S and so only the Galaxy S products will appear.

Can i achieve this using attributes ? Or what can you suggest me ?

Thankyou :)

Post by Xyph3r » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:37 am

Search in the Extension Directory for "3 level category module"

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... y%20module

ImageImageImage
Opencart Templates, Modules, Themes & Custom Development | ShopThemer

Post by alexsali » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:59 am

Nothing there is what i want :( ... I need something like your module, but i only want the 3rd level categories to show. Also i need ONLY the 3rd level categories from the parrent category :(

Post by Xyph3r » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:22 am

I don't understand very well..

you want second level categories to be hidden...and instead of them to show third level categories?

why don't you create second level categories for each third level ones..if you get me..

ImageImageImage
Opencart Templates, Modules, Themes & Custom Development | ShopThemer

Post by AnissaAl » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:05 pm

I have a little request. I want to build a small shop and in my TOP NAVIGATION i will have: Smartphones with the subcategories Samsung, HTC, Nokia.

Each of my subcategories will have another three or more subcategories like Samsung will have Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, etc.

one request for the other esponsive phones like the big phone galaxy s6 and the next big phone and galaxy j7 like phones i want the solution.

May be it is because of software.

1. I want to make 3rd level categories
2. Top navigation should be full width but brand logo will be on the mid
3. My Module is like i have Tabs in mega menu which is not above than 3rd level

Good News!! new Galaxy phone comes in 2017 and discover Galaxy S8 Price in Canada