Post by Rainforest » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:42 am

I bought this mod in February and it took about 2 months to get it fixed (when i bought it the dev had about 20 people who purchased it...it was very, very buggy).

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=19059

The mod is supposed to make reward points complete when the order status is complete. It does not.
The dev claims his support is only good for 30 days. His mod was only working May 1st, 2015. 35 days ago. Can you believe it?

It's really shocking to have purchased it (at the 99.00 price) and the dev demand more money because it's after his 30 days. Obviously no one is expecting "lifetime" support. Many decent devs on here support their module up to a year or more. This guy does not.

If anyone has any ideas or if you're looking to buy a rewards mod I would just be careful when choosing this one.

Self Taught Opencart User & Developer Since 2010.

Post by pattigru » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:03 am

I just purchased this extension on the advice of someone. Are you currently satisfied with it? I am in process of trying to get it set up but the user guide isn't very good. Thank you.

Post by VortexTed » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:14 am

I was thinking of purchasing this mod as well. I see the original post was in June, please report back weather this mod is worth the $99 and if working correctly. thanks

Post by Rainforest » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:42 am

Definitly do NOT buy it.
The developer is unresponsive and he keeps deleting comments on his module comment section of people who are complaining. It's a scam. Avoid.

Self Taught Opencart User & Developer Since 2010.

Post by sebneo » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Rainforest wrote:Definitly do NOT buy it.
The developer is unresponsive and he keeps deleting comments on his module comment section of people who are complaining. It's a scam. Avoid.

Hi Ty for your warning I was looking for buy it !

Just a question which version of OC do you use ?

OpenCart version: 2.3.0.2 fr
Host: Infomaniak
Template installed: Journal 2
Isenselabs Nitropack