Post by Walstice » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:11 pm

Hi!

I'm a opencart user since already 6 years, I bought LOOOOTS of extensions on opencart.com and I've always been happy.

Last month, in august, I bought an extension by mistake. I will explain my self better: I tought the extension would do something specific but I totally misunderstood the purpose, so the author told me I can ask for a refund and will take approx. 7 days.

It's been almost one month now I'm asking for a refund, nobody is answering mails or whatever, I don't know what to do anymore! This is what we call terrible customer service. I'm totally ignored by everyone at opencart.

I just want to rescue my money and disappear forever from this extension store since it is totally abbandoned by customer service. Is there anybody who knows how can I ask my money back?

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Post by Johnathan » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:10 pm

Sorry the OpenCart team is being so slow to respond, I'm guessing they're really busy right now. Try filing another support ticket requesting a refund here:

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... rt/contact

Most likely the OpenCart team is waiting on the developer to respond, but if they don't reply within a few days then that should be the developer's issue, not yours.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Naheed » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:34 pm

Hello,
If the OpenCart doesn't e-mail or respond immediately, you'll need to be
patient with your support ticket. There's no other way for support except
the support ticket system, so you'll need to keep pursuing that. I will
suggest you send a follow-up reply.