Post by bfaza » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:16 pm

i need help i don't know much about coding all i want to do is when they buy my product in pdf  to be able to download after they chekout
so far i did with my credit card and i just recive link with invoice number and when i click on it take's me back to my account so i click download option in my account but i get message You have not made any previous downloadable orders!
please help ! what i should do to fix this  ???

Post by hm2k » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:52 am

Can you show me?

UK Web Hosting

Global Moderator

Location - UK

Post by lev » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:36 am

bfaza... did the product purchased have any downloads associated with in in the admin panel?

lev

Post by bfaza » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:22 pm

i just don't know any more driving me a crazy i sign up with my email and password like new customer and buyed product , so
pay pal charge is OK buy i recived link with invoice number :should i get link for download ? that is my problem i just can  make it right
how to make this and every time when i go to admin page and under download option to uplod the files i keep getting error from my serve
help help helpppp!

Post by bruce » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:01 am

While you are testing, install/enable the COD payment option.

The server error?? How about posting it.

The email link is to the order in the customer "Account" area of the catalog. This is not particularly convenient in the case of a product that is a download.

Post by fido-x » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:02 pm

This might help.

Log in to your admin. Select "Admin->Configuration->Setting". Under the "Local" tab you will find an entry labelled "Order Status", probably with a value of "Pending". If you set the "Order Status" value  and the "Download Status" value under the "Download" tab to match, you should find that the download will now appear in the customer's account download page.

Make sure your customer saves this file to disk with the correct extension (or rename after saving), as the filename you are presented with for download is "index.php". If you try open this file from the browser, you'll just get a page of rubbish.

Regards, Fido-X.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia