Post by pcuccia » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:13 pm

Hi All,

I was curious to know is there a way to remove the ability to change currency and the logo that appears next to the drop down menu. I have already defaulted my currency to one and removed all other. I just feel there is no point in having it there if I won't be using it. Thanks for the help!

Post by bruce » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:34 pm

In administration, go to the menu Extensions->module and disable Language and Currency. They will no longer be displayed.

Post by pcuccia » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:24 am

Thank you for the help. I appreciate it.

Post by kgrace » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:40 am

Hello.  I'm trying to remove the currency and icon as well, however I don't have a module under extensions in the admin menu.  I can access the settings under Admin-->Configuration--Localization.  I've got everything all deleted except for English in the Language section and Dollars in the Currency section. 

If I want these to be the defaults, but don't want the flag and currency drop down selection to show - how can I do this.  Again, I have no modules in Extensions-->Modules.

I'm running 0.7.8 downloaded from the website recently.

Thanks,
Kevin
Last edited by kgrace on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:30 am

The problem is a bug in 0.7.8.
I highly recommend you install latest 0.7.9. You can upgrade your 0.7.8 shop if you already have some products setup. But I would recommend a fresh install if possible.

Administrator

Post by kgrace » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:09 pm

Thanks Qphoria.

I had already come to that conclusion and after hacking around with my isp's AxRuWjkdf ftp setup (they only allow active - so had to configure ports, etc)....got the upgrade done.

I had done some other customizations in the previous version so I'll have to add those back...but a few minutes at most.

New to Open Cart - but been very pleased so far.  Good community support, great presentation layer ....clean function coding...you guys have done a great job. 

Anyway - thanks for the info.  Let me know if I can help in any way.

Regards,
Kevin

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Well Welcome Kevin :) We are always pleased to have new members in our community :)

Administrator