Post by csb89 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:25 pm

My products have different 'themes', and I am using opencarts product filters so I can assign these 'themes' to each of my products. Products can have multiple 'themes' and therefore multiple filters can be assigned to one product.

I would like an additional column on the admin product catalogue page, labeled 'themes' this will list, ideally as bullet points (and with the bullet point symbol if possible), all of the assigned filters to that product.

This way I can easily check which products have filters assigned, and also to easy check if they have the correct filters assigned, without having to open each product up individually.

Please can someone give me a price to create a vqmod file that does this. Thanks.

Post by csb89 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:44 pm

Job is now COMPLETED

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post by another13 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:09 am

Looking for the same.
Any module in the store?

Thanks.

Post by ocaddons » Wed May 07, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi,

I have implemented a super products filters module for opencart users. It includes the functionalities you needed.

[Features For Administrator Panel]

-- Show filters column in the products grid under Catalog > Products. You could also sort the filters in it.

-- Effective to link the filters to products under Catalog > Products.

You could change the width and height of the multiple select for linking the filters to products.

[Features For Store Front]

Please have a look at this module because it really help your customers focus in on what they are looking for which will create more sales. You could find in OpenCart official extensions store > http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=16210

EMail: support@ocaddons.com