Post by consultFLETCHER » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:36 am

On http://www.alabaara.com built using OpenCart versions 1.5x, I need a solution (preferably a plugin, or, as a last resort, coded directly) which will allow customers to send us their orders using the specification below:
1. Client registers (e.g. names, address, phone, email, etc. Admin can choose which field are required / optional). Client can always view and modify.
2. The request form has headers like:
SN, NAMES, DESCRIPTIONS, SIZES, QUANTITY(s), PRICES, TOTALS
3. Admin can create and edit those headers.
4. The form displays like a mini-spreadsheet (with rows and columns and slider for more) or as fields of boxes that customers can click to add more rows.
5. A few very basic calculations are:
TOTAL = QUANTITY(S) x PRICES (auto calculated as client types under QUANTITY and PRICES)
GRAND TOTAL = sum of TOTALS (this shows at the bottom and is auto calculated as customer types under QUANTITY and PRICES.
6. There will be a Text field for ADDITIONAL COMMENTS that the User can type into, either above or below the overall order table (above).
7. When the Client clicks to SEND the requests, both Client’ email address and the Admin’s email addresses receive emails containing the order and the customer’s details (e.g. names, address, phone, email, etc. Admin can choose which field are required and which ones are optional, during registration).
8. The customer can see histories of previously sent orders like that one, with dates and times, and can click to modify and re-send as fresh orders.
9. Below the request form above, Admin displays a suggested list of items with the same headers and prices, as a guide for the customer to know what to order. Most of the items are the ones already on the website, but since the customers do not want to be clicking around, they can type and send as described above.
10. at all the pages of the website, I need a message that says: “Can’t find what you need, click here” and that brings them to the request form described above.
URGENT, ONLY DIRECT and serious Web Programmers should contact me directly: diamondwares@gmail.com
-Fletcher.

Post by shivankagrawal » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Hi,

I have gone through the post for opencart support. Please check your PM
We have done same job earlier too, Contact us for further discussion.

Regards
Shivank

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opencart Expert | md[at]anaisystechnologies.com
Skype - anaisys.technologies | Gtalk - anaisys.technologies

AnaisysTechnologies.com - ecommerce website design, development and Services company

Extensions Developed for an Opencart @ https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ankagrawal