Post by sheridangraphics » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:36 am

Hi All,

I'm hoping if anyone with great opencart skills can help me with the following :

I am looking for somebody who has got good experience in the opencart arena. I have been developing my opencart website for the last year now and have spent a lot of time and effort into it, however I am not a web developer and I need somebody with good experience to be able to help me with certain areas which I'm now stuck on.

I am looking for someone who can convert my 1.5 website to a version 2.2 keeping all data intact if that is possible.

I would also like help with the hosting part of my bluehost server. I would also like an additional copy on the hosting of the version 2.2 of my site which would be a backup for development purposes.

so, together there will be an upgraded 1.5 to 2.0 website, a backup copy of that, a copy with just a 2.2 opencart version also i would like you to set the DNS server names for the new URL which I will have. but I would like it all done on a back up and not on my live site which I've spent too much time on for something to go wrong. So if your the person with the experience, then please do drop me a message I'll be waiting for your call.

Please also let me know when you can start and what information you would need, also how long it will take. I will be looking for credibility.

thank you

ess

Post by medvi » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:40 am

There are many differences between the two versions OpenCart . The problem becomes even more difficult when structural changes or extensions you have installed . A total migration is practically impossible or done manually and can cost quite high .

If you have any questions or want solutions to your problems, please email: support@medvicompany.ro

Location - Bucuresti

Post by straightlight » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:33 am

medvi wrote:There are many differences between the two versions OpenCart . The problem becomes even more difficult when structural changes or extensions you have installed . A total migration is practically impossible or done manually and can cost quite high .
It can be as freely as being already demonstrated medvi: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=166011

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by shivankagrawal » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:06 pm

Hi Sheridan,

I have gone through the post for opencart support.
You can PM us your site URL, so that we can check further.
We have done same job earlier too
Contact us for further discussions.

Regards
Shivank

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opencart Expert | md[at]anaisystechnologies.com
Skype - anaisys.technologies | Gtalk - anaisys.technologies

AnaisysTechnologies.com - ecommerce website design, development and Services company

Extensions Developed for an Opencart @ https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ankagrawal

Post by Thomas005 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:31 pm

Greetings!

I have sent you PM , please check .

Warm regards
Thomas Johnson

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
***We do it Better***

Post by chrisranjana.com » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:42 pm

sheridangraphics wrote:...

I am looking for someone who can convert my 1.5 website to a version 2.2 keeping all data intact if that is possible.
I can take a look. I need to know the amount of customization that you have done on your 1.5 website.

Chris, Opencart Developers and Programmers,
Opencart Developers Opencart Programmers
https://www.chrisranjana.com

Location - chennai, India

Post by ostechnologies » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi Ess

We are the one, whom you are looking for. Please check your PM.

Regards
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by kirosomedia » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Hi
I can help you with the opencart work, i have more then 7 years of expeirnce in the field.

Let me know if we can discuss further

Thanks