Post by kg0925 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:33 am

one of my extension required a little change to fetch data through api. the module name is shiprocket. i am using it to ship my orders. this module fetch all my orders to shiprocket panel and from there i can ship my orders. the issue is this module is not fetching same model number which i added on my store. instead it's adding random sku for the ordered products on shiprocket panel. what i want is fetching same model number from my store to shiprocket panel. please ping me if any one can do that.

Post by thekrotek » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:04 am

If API allows to complete your task, I can do this. Have an extension for ShippingEasy, which seems a similar service. Drop me an email or send a message in Skype and we'll discuss the details.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:13 am

While the product SKUs should not be randomized, shiprocket does not use product models, only the product SKUs as, also, other service providers do unfortunately. Which is why, it is important in Business to have both fields. However, if the SKU field cannot be used, it is acceptable to use the SKU inside the model field but not the other way around. In addition, SKUs cannot be identical as the models.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by normanfost » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:37 pm

Hi @kg0925,
Greetings!

I can help you with your requirements.

Please check my PM.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Norman F.
Email: norman.cis10@gmail.com

Post by shivankagrawal » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:19 pm

Hello,
Greetings! I have relevant experience in an Opencart and ready to help you.
Or you can email me at: info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Extensions Developed for an Opencart @ https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ankagrawal

Post by cedcommerceteam » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:20 pm

kg0925 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:33 am
one of my extension required a little change to fetch data through api. the module name is shiprocket. i am using it to ship my orders. this module fetch all my orders to shiprocket panel and from there i can ship my orders. the issue is this module is not fetching same model number which i added on my store. instead it's adding random sku for the ordered products on shiprocket panel. what i want is fetching same model number from my store to shiprocket panel. please ping me if any one can do that.
Hello mate,
We have a team of experienced opencart developers, we will be happy to help you out. You can contact us at (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Holiday Season Webinar

Post by andy54 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:51 pm

Hi,
If you are still looking out for some help, I would be interested as this is within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew