Migrate HTML pages into OpenCart framework
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:02 pm
150+ simple HTML pages have to be migrated into OpenCart.
- Pages have to be migrated without ANY loss of styles and scripts on each of those 150+ pages.
- The migrated pages have to look and function exactly as the original pages do, no loss of styles and scripts.
- Migrated pages HAVE to be editable using an already existing Catalog > Information extension.
- Headers and footers don't have to be migrated, I want to use the store header and footer instead.
- All of the pages use CSS libraries and custom CSS files.
- All of the pages use JS libraries, jQuery and custom JS files.