Post by AM_SA » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:10 pm

Hello,

is it possible to make this extension?
I hope it is not difficult, I hope the explanation is clear, I apologize for the language and the length of the explanation.

An introduction:
I have an idea for a project based on a multi-vendor store, the basis of which is for each merchant to register and subscribe to the site in order to open a store for him and display his products, but each seller, when registering and subscribing to the site, must specify his country, province and city from the drop-down list for each of the country, province and city until He can display his products so that the visitor can review those products according to the country, province and city from which that visitor comes.
After registration, sellers will be able to display certain products, but within certain sections determined by (the admin) only, and what will be sold and displayed is within the scope of those sections only, and the products appear by country, according to that province or by city only, as it will be set in the control panel.

Informations:
- The version used is the latest opencart 3.0.3.7
- The template used is: eMarket - Multipurpose MarketPlace on this link: https://bit.ly/3AyQQ3W
The default layout used is: Home Layout 1 RTL on this link: https://bit.ly/3hgb4YO
- The multi-vendor extension used is the Complete Multi Vendor Marketplace, which is on this link: https://bit.ly/3qMOCJX

General Idea:
1. Extension of cities in a drop-down list (such as: countries, provinces) instead of typing it manually as is the case now:
This extension is related to the province and the province is related to the country. For example, if a specific country is selected, the provinces or regions that follow that country appear as it is currently in the OpenCart, but when choosing the province, the cities that follow that province appear as recorded by the admin in the control panel and so on.
2. Extension of certain characteristics based on (displaying products by country/province/city), for example, each seller when registering and subscribing to the site must specify his country, province and city from the drop-down list for each of the country/province/city so that he can display his products.
3. When the visitor enters the site, the site asks him to select the country, province, and city in which he is located (see the attached picture). Therefore, when selecting those options, the products that are available in that country/province/city are displayed according to what was chosen and the settings set in the control panel. .
5. Through the settings in the extension control panel, it is possible to activate or deactivate the extension, and upon activation, only products from the same country, from the same province or from the same city are displayed only according to what is specified in the control panel.

The details:
1. I would like to make an extension to the OpenCart, which is that the city is in a dropdown list such as: (Country and Province) as it is currently in the OpenCart and the city is linked to the province and the country, and it is similar to the extension Cities Dropdown on this link: https://bit.ly/ 3dN6Ghz

Here is an example of a city extension image:

2. Each seller can, through his control panel, set a different shipping method for each country, province, or city.
For example: if the buyer is from the same city as the seller, the seller can set free shipping or delivery, or it may be in exchange for certain fees that the seller sets according to each province or city, and so on..

3. Each seller can, through his control panel, set a different payment method for each country, each province, or each city.
For example: if the buyer is from the same city as the seller, the payment can be on delivery, or there can be an option to pay via PayPal, check, bank transfer, etc..

4. The important part required is: Make a special extension based on: (Displaying products by country / province / city) with a control panel for these modifications as follows:

First, the control panel:
1. Activate or disable the extension option (products by country, province and city).
2- If the extension is activated in the control panel, it has the following options:
- Display products by country (Status: - Enabled - Disabled)
- Choosing the name of the country before displaying the products on the main page of the site: - Optional - Mandatory (in the case of mandatory, this option can only be bypassed by specifying the name of the country)
(Default country: choose a specific country, or without choosing a specific country, or automatic depending on the visitor's IP)
- Can a visitor on the home page of the site change the country: - Yes - No

- Display products by province (Status: - Enabled - Disabled)
- Choosing the name of the province before displaying the products on the home page of the site: - Optional - Mandatory (in the case of mandatory, this option can only be bypassed by specifying the name of the province)
(Default province: choose a specific province, or without choosing a province, the visitor selects manually)

- View products by city (Status: - Enabled - Disabled)
- Choosing the name of the city before displaying the products on the main page of the site: - Optional - Mandatory (in the case of mandatory, this option can only be bypassed by specifying the name of the city)
(Default city: choose a specific city, or without choosing a city)

3- Can the visitor review the products of other provinces or cities other than his own? - Yes No

4- A registered member can review the products of other provinces or cities other than his province and city? - Yes No

5- Can a visitor buy the products of other provinces or cities outside of his province and city? - Yes No

6- Can a registered member buy products from other provinces or cities other than his province and city? - Yes No

7. There is an option to activate or disable the appearance of: the name of the country / province / city on the vendor profile page for multiple vendors.

Second: The home page of the site:
1. When entering the main page, the Popup option appears, which has the following options:
- Choose the country: for example, the United Arab Emirates
- Choose the province: for example, Dubai
- Choose the city: for example Jebel Ali

After selecting the previous options and clicking on (View products), the products appear to him according to the products available to each seller and each country / province / city and according to the options that were previously set in the control panel.

Here is an example picture:

2. There is a link to the page (viewing products by country/province/city) that appeared when the visitor entered the site for the first time, so that when he wanted to buy a product, instead of leaving the site and entering again in order for the pop up page to appear, he could click on this link and choose Country/Province/City to review the products again.
Example: https://SiteName.com/index.php?route=Pr ... ovinceCity
Or any other similar link, so that this link can be placed in the header of the page that can be clicked.

3. When the visitor or the registered member on the site chooses to view products in a country, province or city, and this country, province or city that the visitor or member has chosen has not yet added products to it, then a message for the visitor or member below comes in red, for example :
Sorry, this country, province or city that you have chosen has no products currently available. You can register (here) and subscribe to the site and add your products to this province or city.
Or please choose another city close to this city to review its products.

4. When the visitor or the registered member on the site chooses to view products in other provinces or cities, and when he wants to order a product from a seller and it is not available in the same province or city as the visitor or registered member, he will receive a message that this product is not available in your province or your city:
Would you like to contact the seller and buy this product anyway? - Yes No
- Or would you like to review similar products in the same section that may be available in your province or city? - Yes No
This depends on what is set in the control panel from the options.

5. If the option to show the name of the country / province / city from the control panel is activated, the seller profile page will be shown on the multi-vendor page with other existing information such as: the name of the store, the number of products and means of communication, which are as follows:
- Province:
- City:

Here is an example of the required modification:

This links to the sellers page in a multi-vendor store:

https://opencart.opencartworks.com/them ... rtner/sell
https://opencart.opencartworks.com/them ... file&id=17
https://opencart.opencartworks.com/them ... duct_id=56

Please can you give me the estimated cost for this extension?
And how long will it take?

Best Regards
Last edited by AM_SA on Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post by AM_SA » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:11 pm

The extension like this in homepage:

https://ibb.co/tHhgfMv

Post by thekrotek » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:15 pm

Everything is possible. It all depends on how much you're willing to invest in this. Such extension would be pretty expensive, but if you have a budget we could discuss your project. Send me an email or message in Skype (preferred) and we'll discuss the details.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:15 pm

Please email the above to info@antropy.co.uk for a quick estimate.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by hp_9009 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:32 pm

Hello there,
Hope you are well.

I would be glad to work with you on your requirement.

Please reach me on my mail with your detailed requirement or connect me on skype for a quick chat or call.

Mail: henry.c@talentsfromindia.com

Awaiting your response so we can discuss ahead.

Regards,
Henry P

Post by Garry_j » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:02 am

Hello,
I would be glad to assist you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.
Thanks
Garry

Post by pedro1993 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:51 am

Hi there

I left you a private message. I’d love to get involved, this sounds like a great project!

I look forward to hearing back from you

Many thanks
Peter

For OpenCart & PHP/MySQL support feel free to PM me :)
Click here for my extentions
Did I help you? Donate here to show support

Location - Glasgow, Scotland

Post by deepvyas » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:46 am

Hi ,
I have developed similar feature for OC vr. 2.0.3.2
Please let me know can workout for OC 3.x
Connect via eMail -deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by AM_SA » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:30 am

Hello there,

I will contact with everyone who posted here and I will send all the required details again to the e-mail. Please know the estimated cost of this extension and the time that it will take to accomplish the required.

Kind Regards

Post by Linneajones » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:41 pm

Hello There,

I would like to assist you with this work.
Please get connected to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea

Post by AM_SA » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:40 pm

Hello there,

The post has been modified and illustrative pictures added.
- The option to enable/disable the option to show the name of the country / governorate / city has been added from the control panel on the seller profile page on the multi-vendor page

I am still in the process of receiving more posts and offers to complete this extension, I hope the amount is appropriate, and the implementation time is reasonable.

Thanks