Post by emmab197710 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:40 pm

HI

We are looking for a freelance developer to help us with various changes and updates to [url]www.verynicethings.co.uk [url] Would be ideal if you are in NW England as this would be an on going relationship!

Thanks

Emma

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Hello Emma, We'd be happy to help. Would you like to email info@antropy.co.uk with some info so we can get back to you with an estimate?

Kind regards,
Paul :)

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by webvet » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:17 am

Emma

Great looking site! If you are still looking for a developer then I am based in Shropshire (not a million miles away) and make fairly frequent trips to/through the NW as a climber, and general seeker of snow and ice!

Feel free to contact me either by PM on the forum, or alternatively email: admin(at)webvetservices(dot)com

Steve

Genuine, Honest Opencart Support @ http://webvetservices.com

Location - Shropshire, UK

Post by brianthandan » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Emma your website looks neat but you need to change the color of header and menu font should be in little dark format,Be careful.Your website without www doesn't redirect to www (or the opposite) it divides your link juice in that case use 301 redirect and if you any assistance regarding to your designing,developing,seo or application development you can contact as enquiry@indianic.com.

Location - Sunnyvalve,CA

Post by iweballey » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi
I have more then 5 years of experience in various web applications and opencart Please contact me on below email id

antidote.mani@gmail.com

Thanks
Iweballey Solutions
www.iweballey.com

OpenCart Development partner and Solutions provider
www.Iweballey.com

Location - India