Post by deevooneh » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:42 am

I have two authorize.net accounts and want to use different ones depending on if I have already exceeded my monthly transaction volume with one merchant.

I copied all the files and replaced them with a different name ("authorizenet_aim_chase")

admin/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php
admin/language/english/payment/authorizenet_aim.php
admin/view/template/payment/authorizenet_aim.tpl
catalog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php
catalog/language/english/payment/authorizenet_aim.php
catalog/model/payment/authorizenet_aim.php
catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/authorizenet_aim.tpl

I then did a find replace for "authorizenet_aim" in the file and replaced with "authorizenet_aim_chase".
After i did this, "Authorize Net (chase)" shows up as a module however when I click install, it takes me to a blank page and does not install.

Can someone please help? what am i doing wrong?

Thanks!

Post by Demon5 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:36 am

Monthly volume limit? Wow dude try merchantfocus. Uses chase paymentech and that is who I use for authorize.net. The only monthly volume limit would be if I used echecks with them. That could be damaging to business if you have someone limiting how much business you can do...

https://www.lotnllc.com is your one stop shop for all your computer needs!

Location - Sacramento, CA

Post by deevooneh » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:34 am

YA, unfortunately all/most merchant providers have transaction limits on the industry we are in due to the high probability of fraudulent transactions and fraudulent vendors. My new merchant actually is Chase Paymentech they dont have a transaction limit, but they do have a monthly sales dollar volume set. Chase will actually remove this volume as we become more established with them.

So this is why I need to do duplicate authorize.net transactions. I dont want to risk copying and pasting the wrong API code or transaction key and losing potential sales.

Any advice on my question by chance?

Best

Post by Demon5 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:09 pm

I mean i guess you could make copy of its files and put a 2 after each and then diaable one and enable other... But id call the merchant provider because that is not good to have. If you set to not take overseas cards and make sure address verification on for street and zip they usually ok. I mean i sell electronics and they are not doing that to me.
What do you sell?

Post by deevooneh » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:23 am

What youre suggesting is basically what i tried, but instead of 2 i put "(chase)". I also changed the references to "(chase)" within the file contents.

I sell diamond jewelry.

Post by Demon5 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:47 am

not sure then. qphoria does a lot of mods I just usually buy them :). would prolly need to add to an admin template. not sure which or where though

Post by deevooneh » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:45 am

I solver this. I just did all the steps again and it worked. I mustve missed something the first time.