this is new installation.

i have this message
2011-12-22 19h16_08.png

2011-12-22 19h16_08.png (29.02 KiB) Viewed 1046 times

Anybody have an idea ?

Thanks

http://wm-distribution.com ---- OC 1.5.1.3

Post by jty » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:19 pm

the problem is because you are trying to insert data into the column `invoice_date` which doesn't exist in your database.
are you trying to restore a database from one version of oc to another version of oc
I'm not familiar with the database in 1.5.1.1 so i can't comment any further

jty

Post by eric1998 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:13 am

jty wrote:the problem is because you are trying to insert data into the column `invoice_date` which doesn't exist in your database.
are you trying to restore a database from one version of oc to another version of oc
I'm not familiar with the database in 1.5.1.1 so i can't comment any further
No the Database is for 1.5.1.1 and my new installation is the same version of the database. I have this error when i restore the database.
Probably i have this column "invoice_date" because i have update OC time after time. 1.4.9.1 to 1.4.9.3 to 1.5.0 to 1.5.1.1 it's possible ? i dont know.

invoice_date it's used by old Database like 1.4.9.1 ?

For the moment i'm completly desapointed because my web site is down and i have no solution at the moment.

Thank you

Post by jty » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:40 pm

eric1998 wrote:Probably i have this column "invoice_date" because i have update OC time after time. 1.4.9.1 to 1.4.9.3 to 1.5.0 to 1.5.1.1 it's possible ? i dont know.
This is the likely scenario. I had a look at 1.4.9.6 and there is an invoice_date in the order table but there isn't one in 1.5.1.3. So what has happened is in some upgrade between 1.4.9.6 and your current installation, you didn't upgrade your database properly.

My problem is that I don't know where the invoice date is now stored in 1.5.x. I'm new to 1.5.x so I can't help you completely. Because, not only do we have to get your database restored, we also need to be careful that we do not lose the invoice date information as you will need them for historical reasons.

To get your database restored and ignoring the historical date issue, you can simply add an `invoice_date` to the `order` table using phpmyadmin. Have a look at one of the other date fields for the format. I think all you need is to make it a datetime format but check it out.

By adding the invoice_date field, you should then be able to restore your backup. But it still leaves the question of what should be done with the invoice_date data from before. You will need to go through all the upgrade.sql files in the install folder of every version from 1.4.9.6 to see where the invoice_date was removed and what was done with the data when it was dropped.

*** Please note - I am new to 1.5.x so be careful ***
I am only helping cos no one else has come to help and you're stuck

jty

Post by eric1998 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:01 pm

jty wrote:
eric1998 wrote:Probably i have this column "invoice_date" because i have update OC time after time. 1.4.9.1 to 1.4.9.3 to 1.5.0 to 1.5.1.1 it's possible ? i dont know.
This is the likely scenario. I had a look at 1.4.9.6 and there is an invoice_date in the order table but there isn't one in 1.5.1.3. So what has happened is in some upgrade between 1.4.9.6 and your current installation, you didn't upgrade your database properly.

My problem is that I don't know where the invoice date is now stored in 1.5.x. I'm new to 1.5.x so I can't help you completely. Because, not only do we have to get your database restored, we also need to be careful that we do not lose the invoice date information as you will need them for historical reasons.

To get your database restored and ignoring the historical date issue, you can simply add an `invoice_date` to the `order` table using phpmyadmin. Have a look at one of the other date fields for the format. I think all you need is to make it a datetime format but check it out.

By adding the invoice_date field, you should then be able to restore your backup. But it still leaves the question of what should be done with the invoice_date data from before. You will need to go through all the upgrade.sql files in the install folder of every version from 1.4.9.6 to see where the invoice_date was removed and what was done with the data when it was dropped.

*** Please note - I am new to 1.5.x so be careful ***
I am only helping cos no one else has come to help and you're stuck
I resolved my problem. I contacted my web hosting company. He put her backup of my database.
On my side all my problem as resolved. but i c'ant backup my file by OC 1.5.1.1 with the backup tool.
I backup my database with phpmyadmin.

Thank you for help jty.
I very appreciate your help.

Thanks