Post by opensourcer » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Hi all,

I noticed this error in my Errors/Logs

Code: Select all

2012-01-29 13:27:36 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  zone_id in ..../catalog/controller/account/register.php on line 322
I'm not sure what it means?

Also, has the Paypal issue in 1.5.1.3 been fixed? The particular issue I am referring to is the one where new orders aren't put on a Pending status but are instead automatically set to Abandoned Orders.....Moreover, the orders made by my customers don't get go through(nothing in my Paypal!) even though I see their orders showing up as having used Paypal as the Payment Method. There are no other logs of anything (Paypal or other (other than the above line of error)) in the Errors/Logs so I'm not sure what's going on!

I have tested in the past using $0.01 orders through Paypal and they have worked (3x times!) with each time showing up:

PP_STANDARD :: IPN RESPONSE: VERIFIED
...so it's strange that everyone else's orders never get through and on top of that it even tells me their payment method was Paypal when I check their orders yet there's nothing in my actual Paypal account records either.

Post by drezh » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:17 am

opensourcer wrote: I noticed this error in my Errors/Logs

2012-01-29 13:27:36 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  zone_id in ..../catalog/controller/account/register.php on line 322
I'm not sure what it means?
Some times i get the same error on ver. 1.5.1.3
No one know how to fix it?