Post by mandamexico » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Just finished this plug-in website. Let me know what you think. You must register in order to view site, sorry. If you would like the html5 video plug-in it is for sale on the site, thanks.

http://www.ocdtools.com

My Extensions

OpenCart Developer (OCD) Tools

Donate - If I ever helped you.

Location - Los Angeles, CA

Post by butte » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Not logging in just to see cart. From landing and from admin log-in screens, it appears that your theme is pincart/ and that pincart has that certain usual .js look and feel rather than your own or any designer's own look and feel. It does not yet show at http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... =x3seriesx . Is there a reason for calling OC extensions or modules instead plug-ins or widgets? Other than that it seems visibly to be from .js Widgetville?

Be careful what you offer about html5 video and its compatibilities, it is not yet standardized (the html5 recommendation will not issue for a long time to come) and browsers' responses vary as well as differ among versions and brands.

Guru Member

Post by Qphoria » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:15 pm

"OCD" is a commonly known medical term for "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" so just from the site name itself, I would think this is a self-help site for OCD issues

Also I wouldn't create an account just to see the site.

Administrator

Post by butte » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:09 am

I'd have thought that, too, but he says in the fine print it is "OpenCart Developer (OCD) Tools" instead.

Guru Member

Post by mandamexico » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:58 am

To everyone: it is a heavily modified version of the "pinshop" theme offered at themeforrest. Again "HEAVILY" customized that's why I renamed it "pincart" because its almost completely different in look and functionality.

I know that creating an account is troublesome but I promise it is only once! Its easier for people to use the FB connect feature since almost everyone has one.

As for the name... I got everyone's attention. Some hate it some get it. I know very well what it means but I guarantee you that it will be hard to forget. Everything else is taken these days and this was in my opinion, the most clever, catchy, and shortest name I can think of. It makes people mad (like you) it makes them confused (that's ok) but overall they get it (hopefully). It was a splash from using webmaster tools/opencart to develop, hence OCD (opencart developer) Tools. The My account section also has extras people might use if not already.

I hope you guys at least check it out and its concept. Everything is rich and responsive. You can "pin" your favorite plug-ins to your "tool board" or (wishlist).

Your not ready to criticize unless you actually SEE the website. And again I am truly sorry but that would take a one-time registration. or you can try username: test@test.com password: test

- Cheers
Last edited by mandamexico on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Extensions

Post by mandamexico » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:03 am

Q,

Its always an honor or honour when you comment my posts. With respect for obsessive compulsive disorder victims, there are many websites for them already. This is targeted directly at opencart developers only. That's what is great about using acronyms, they can mean anything. O0

butt,

I dunno what your talkin about dude, html5 is the future and its hear. Sorry if you missed the train but its been going full speed since late last year. I have been making websites for a very long time. Take a look how long ive been a member of this forum. If there is anything I know its web 3.0

Lastly, I am working on a few "My account" extensions for OpenCart such as uploadable customer profile images, stay tuned!

My Extensions

Post by butte » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:02 am

If either or both of us had gone beyond comment or critique to criticism you would have known it. We both declined to register just to see it, and you appear to have considered that we are unlikely alone in that. Still in very active ongoing development html5 has been on the forefront for far longer than a year, and much of it is still entirely unsettled, precisely because it is a still proposed new standard still in development. It is being implemented differently among browsers whose authors (as teams) are not waiting for the final recommendation while they experiment with it, and is being implemented differently among developers/designers who will tend to avoid what behaves entirely differently in different browsers. All of that contributes to whatever becomes a final recommendation. It will not become a final recommendation until (nominally) 2021, but not for quite some time even if that target date advances. It was in that light that I said, "Be careful what you offer about html5 video and its compatibilities, it is not yet standardized (the html5 recommendation will not issue for a long time to come) and browsers' responses vary as well as differ among versions and brands." Your zeal seems exceeded only by your capacities to drop beneath contempt to ad hominem attack, to react as refractory to criticism that is not even criticism, and to neglect shortcomings of html5 in whatever you are trying, apparently, to sell. As for duration, http://forum.opencart.com/search.php?st ... or_id=5431 shows two posts by you pertaining to html5; both are above. Site-wide html5 returns "About 4,280 results (0.44 seconds)" at https://www.google.com/search?q=html5&s ... encart.com including your two such as they are, above.

Guru Member

Post by mandamexico » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:32 pm

butt,
your trolling and honestly not even worth a rebuttal. For those that don't want to read gibberish the test account credentials are above. Hope you find the site interesting.

P.s. let me know if the html5 doesn't work on your browser lol

My Extensions

Post by reflexweb » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Looks nice and html5 works fine on my browsers IE, FF. Safari and Chrome. I agree HTML5 already here and work properly in all browsers if done right.

Post by mandamexico » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:09 am

Thanks

My Extensions

Post by aye » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:42 am

Hi Manda,

I am not sure if I got lucky or what but it required only 3 seconds to load the background video, I was really impressed by that.

Do I have to signup to see the rest?

Free hosting

aye

Post by mandamexico » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:32 am

No, you can enter the following below to see it.

Email: test@test.com
Password: test

But if you create an account you can check out the html5 video extension I made in more detail and view a "how to" instructions!

Thanks, yea the video loads efficiently, html5 is amazing ;D

My Extensions

Post by aye » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:51 pm

I have just taken a look inside... love the font. What's the name may I ask?
I would have made the login page redirect to the home though.

Free hosting

aye

Post by mandamexico » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:52 pm

@Aye: it redirects to the home page for me. Is it going to the my account page for you? If so please let me know so I can resolve this. The font is called awesome font, you can google it. It's based off of twitter bootstrap. If you would like this theme or any customization like this, please let me know and I can help you out!

My Extensions