Post by Cue4cheap » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:47 pm

xavierwong wrote:Hi, I encountered this error after i installed opencart-1-5-6-x-export-import-17.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Did anyone encountered this and has a solution for this?
That tells us nothing except your webhost is kicking an error.
We need more info. When does that error happen? What error does the server log show?

Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by xavierwong » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Hi Mike,

This happens after I've installed Export/Import Tool mod (Export/Import Tool for OpenCart 1.5.6.x). After I've changed the 3 core files (admin/controller/common/header.php, admin/language/english/common/header.php, admin/view/template/common/header.tpl) as per the readme.txt.

This comes up when I tried to login to admin to change the administrator access rights.

Post by Cue4cheap » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:18 am

If you have manually installed the import/export tool and you get errors, recheck the code you installed, where, and completeness of the code.

OR use VQMod versus changing each file yourself. It is much easier and safer.

Mike

Expert Member

Post by xavierwong » Sat May 03, 2014 12:22 am

Hi Mike,

I've resolved the "Internal Server Error" issue after realizing I did not copied the VQMod file over.

However, I encounter the following problem when I click "Export"

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'Classes/PHPExcel.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /DATA/myclick/public_html/store/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 2573

The file is located in DATA/.../store/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel.php.

I've tried changing the path to store/system/PHPExcel and have double check that all the files are copied correctly but still encountering this.

Can you please advise?

Post by cltoolcentre » Thu May 08, 2014 3:24 pm

Hi

Anyone can help me to fix this problem? Thank you!

Installed Opencart 1.5.6.1 & opencart-1-5-6-x-export-import-17.zip

ERROR MSG---------------
"Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 85 bytes)
See also 'System > Error Logs' for more details."

php.ini setting--------------------
magic_quotes_gpc = Off;
register_globals = Off;
default_charset = UTF-8;
memory_limit = 512M;
post_max_size = 999M;
max_execution_time = 36000;
upload_max_filesize = 999M;
safe_mode = Off;
mysql.connect_timeout = 20;
session.use_cookies = On;
session.use_trans_sid = Off;
session.gc_maxlifetime = 172800;
allow_url_fopen = on;
;display_errors = 1;
;error_reporting = E_ALL;

Post by cltoolcentre » Thu May 08, 2014 4:14 pm

after changed the setting still got new error. Help please!

"2014-05-08 8:04:03 - PHP ErrorException: Error: MySQL server has gone away<br />Error No: 2006<br />SELECT `product_id`, `image`, `sort_order` FROM `txjvl_product_image` pi ORDER BY pi.`product_id`, pi.`sort_order`, pi.`image`; in /home/cltoolc/public_html/oc/system/database/mysqli.php on line 40"

Post by Manus » Thu May 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Hey guys

So tell me, can one add fields to the import export tool? My Import/Export tool works fine, but I recently added the chained selects from ocextensions. Now the extension works fine, and the Import/Export tool works fine, however, when I import updated stock quantities, I have to remap child and parent options for products that use the chained selects. So surely if I can get the import export tool to export or import those extra fields, I won't have to redo this all the time... any thoughts or suggestions?

Post by gristur1 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:49 pm

I am running into identical problem as posted above:
"There is another problem now though, and this time I am utterly exasperated:
99% of the time I try to export my products I get th "Error 404 - Page not found" error.
I have gotten the export to work exactly 3 times so far, but having to repeatedly try the export multiple times is becoming a huge waste of time - The last time I needed to click the export button in excess of 50 times before it would export, while the one time it worked straight away. Does anyone have any idea what can cause this so i can try to fix it?"
It was running just fine before, but now my database is much bigger and I am experiencing this issue.
Could it be something related to load timeout of some sort?
Thank, really need help.

Post by theblue30 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:45 pm

when is there a new version for OC: Version 1.5.6.4 ???

Post by balonik » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:29 am

Hi All,

Probably many of you reading this forum had experience issue while exporting products.
The usual symptoms are:
- "PHP out of memory" in Style/Supervisor.php
- blank/white page

Basically it is the same error, but when you have blank/white page, showing PHP errors in page is turned off.

How to resolve it?

UPDATE PHPExcel Libraries!!!

When you are downloading this great extension it is bundled with PHPExcel 1.7.9, which has a bug.

Steps:
1. Download PHPExcel 1.8.0 (current latest stable at the time I write this post) from here https://phpexcel.codeplex.com/releases/view/119187
2. You can download the one with documentation, but "Source Code PHPExcel 1.8.0 - Code only (no Documentation)" is enough
3. Remove "Classes" folder in "system/PHPExcel"
4. Extract/Copy "Classes" folder from downloaded ZIP archive into "system/PHPExcel"
5. Done. Enjoy working export.

With PHPExcel 1.8.0 I was able to export eshop with 2000 products with only 128M memory_limit in php.ini

Hope this helps.

Post by hillfingerr » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:12 am

Hi,

I've recently installed a new extension to my shop that basically adds a new field in the database (cost):
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=6239

What do I need to do to have this cost field exported and imported also by this extension?

Thanks!

Post by balonik » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:38 pm

hillfinger: you need to edit the source code of this extension

Post by ozmofa » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:14 pm

import a excel file for 1.5.6 version all catergory and product list is lost.
But export is working properly. How can I do it?

Post by Cue4cheap » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:05 pm

ozmofa wrote:import a excel file for 1.5.6 version all catergory and product list is lost.
But export is working properly. How can I do it?
Do you import all of your products and categories? OR do you try to just import a few 'new' ones? This import tool is all or nothing. If it isn't in the spreadsheet it will not get imported and it does erase everything then import what you have in the spreadsheet...

Mike

Expert Member

Post by Titanzi » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:43 am

Hi.
I'm getting a nice error.

"Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes)
No server data has been changed.
See also 'System > Error Logs' for more details."

and the error log looks like this
"2014-08-20 20:40:52 - PHP Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /storage/content/29/142529/dev.fn42.se/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Cell.php on line 550"

Thing is that I have tried to change the memory in the php.ini files in both public_html and in admin. No change.
The XLSX file I'm trying to upload is 133kb big, smaller than the 64Mb max memory I have in the php.ini files.

What could be wrong?

Post by 5toolplayer » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:19 am

I am getting a similar error upon importing.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/goofball/public_html/24hrpetsupplies.com/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Cell.php on line 495
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/goofball/public_html/24hrpetsupplies.com/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Cell.php on line 495

Does anybody know how to fix this?

I can export the list fine, I save it exactly the same with my updates but when I go to import I get that error.

Post by Kakur007 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:02 pm

Hey,

Does this extension already support multilanguage?

Looking forward to hear from someone.

Kind Regards,
Kaur

GoGoNano is passionate about creating eco-friendly bio cleaners and waterproofing sprays that people feel safe to use within their home and around their family.
https://www.gogonano.com

Post by Cue4cheap » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Kakur007 wrote:Hey,

Does this extension already support multilanguage?

Looking forward to hear from someone.

Kind Regards,
Kaur

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... sion_id=17
No.

Expert Member

Guru Member

Post by dj_hertz2000 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Hello

I have just installed the latest Import/Export tool. OC is running on local machine ( MAC OS + XAMPP).

I get the Following error:

PHP PHPExcel_Writer_Exception: Could not close zip file php://output. in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/grocery/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 399

I have set all the WRITE permissions to system folder...but no luck in getting it working.

I am not very technical ... PLEASE HELP.

Thank you