Post by gregj69 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:18 pm

I am missing any order status on completed orders and have no order history showing. I am using offline credit cards and Version 1.5.6.4. I get all the emails so can process the orders but there is no history or status showing. In admin there is no status available to set either.

Post by knowband.plugins » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:37 pm

Such issues come only when customer is not redirecting back to success order page of Opencart. Are you using any third party checkout module?

Was it working fine earlier?

Could you please make a test order with payment method and check if it is redirecting you back to store order success page after successful payment.

Regards,
Knowband Team

Opencart Plugins: Knowband Store
Email: support@knowband.com

Post by gregj69 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:49 pm

Yes. I have done that and it is set to 'pending'. When you complete the order it goes back to the success page and sends emails etc, but doesn't write it to history pending, just missing history. Havnt tried Paypal standard yet as that require me to buy something off myself thru them and don't want to. did some editing and inserting statuses and if I order through bank transfer it works fine and writes the history correctly but not through the "offline credit card". Must be some issue in one of the php's different and not returning a status.

gregj69

Private message

Post by gregj69 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:21 pm

I have re-logged in to the admin panel and now it is all showing so it looks like problem solved.

Yeah! Thanks

Post by knowband.plugins » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:41 pm

Good to know that it is fixed now :)

Regards,
Knowband Team

Opencart Plugins: Knowband Store
Email: support@knowband.com