Post by Joseb420 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:57 am

Thank you for taking the time for helping me out with this issues


Warning: session_start(): Write of lock failed in /home/panamer1/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 38

Warning: session_start(): Unable to clear session lock record in /home/panamer1/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 38

and

Warning: session_start(): Write of lock failed in /home/panamer1/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 38

Warning: session_start(): Unable to clear session lock record in /home/panamer1/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 38


opencart version 2.22
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/panamer1/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_catalog_view_theme_tax_template_product_product.tpl on line 118
Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (memcached). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (192.168.0.2:11211) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: fwrite(): 59 is not a valid stream resource in /home/panamer1/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 10

New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 am

Post by fido-x » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:51 pm

You're using a custom theme. Are you getting the same error with the default theme?

Image
Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:09 am
Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by Joseb420 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:43 pm

fido-x wrote:You're using a custom theme. Are you getting the same error with the default theme?
Hello,

No I'm not using a custom theme, I just copy the default and added background removed bread crumbs. I can't even logg in to admin

New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 am

Post by fido-x » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Joseb420 wrote:No I'm not using a custom theme, I just copy the default and added background removed bread crumbs.
Yes, you are. According to your error message:
Joseb420 wrote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/panamer1/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_catalog_view_theme_tax_template_product_product.tpl on line 118
If you were using the default theme, the bit in bold in the above quote would read:
catalog_view_theme_default_template

Image
Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:09 am
Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by Joseb420 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:57 am

fido-x wrote:
Joseb420 wrote:No I'm not using a custom theme, I just copy the default and added background removed bread crumbs.
Yes, you are. According to your error message:
Joseb420 wrote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/panamer1/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_catalog_view_theme_tax_template_product_product.tpl on line 118
If you were using the default theme, the bit in bold in the above quote would read:
catalog_view_theme_default_template
Sorry , I should have explained myself better. I copy the default folder theme and just removed bbreadcrumbs and added eextensions for bbackgroud. Thanks for your help

New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 am

Post by fido-x » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:40 am

Joseb420 wrote:Sorry , I should have explained myself better. I copy the default folder theme and just removed bbreadcrumbs and added eextensions for bbackgroud. Thanks for your help
Any theme other than the default is a custom theme. It doesn't matter whether it was one that you got from the extension store or from a theme developer or one you created by copying the default and making changes as you have done. It is still a custom theme.

I suggest refreshing your modifications. If that doesn't resolve your problem, you will need to have a look at the file that the error is coming from, which, judging by the error message:
Joseb420 wrote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/panamer1/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_catalog_view_theme_tax_template_product_product.tpl on line 118
You also have some modifications, since the error message is coming from the vqcache. It should also be noted that the error may not be coming from the line mentioned (118), but is more likely coming from earlier in the file.

The file you need to look at is catalog/view/theme/tax/template/product/product.tpl. Somewhere in that file you didn't close something properly, as evidenced by the "unexpected '<'". You're missing a closing ">" somewhere in that file.

Image
Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:09 am
Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by Joseb420 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:37 pm

fido-x wrote:
Joseb420 wrote:Sorry , I should have explained myself better. I copy the default folder theme and just removed bbreadcrumbs and added eextensions for bbackgroud. Thanks for your help
Any theme other than the default is a custom theme. It doesn't matter whether it was one that you got from the extension store or from a theme developer or one you created by copying the default and making changes as you have done. It is still a custom theme.

I suggest refreshing your modifications. If that doesn't resolve your problem, you will need to have a look at the file that the error is coming from, which, judging by the error message:
Joseb420 wrote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/panamer1/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_catalog_view_theme_tax_template_product_product.tpl on line 118
You also have some modifications, since the error message is coming from the vqcache. It should also be noted that the error may not be coming from the line mentioned (118), but is more likely coming from earlier in the file.

The file you need to look at is catalog/view/theme/tax/template/product/product.tpl. Somewhere in that file you didn't close something properly, as evidenced by the "unexpected '<'". You're missing a closing ">" somewhere in that file.
Thank you for your help. Will check it out

New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests