Post by virendra » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:54 am

Dears,
I am very new in PHP, I have done the integration with PayUMoney. but after installation, i am getting the error

Fatal error: Class 'Controllerextensionpaymentpayu' not found in /home/******/public_html/system/engine/action.php on line 43

I have used "Opencart_2.x.x.x_PayUMoney_Module" which has been provided by PayUMoney. And follow the instruction and path and place files properly to complete the process.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards
Virendra

Post by fido-x » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:44 am

The PayUMoney extension is not compatible with OpenCart 2.3 and is not actually code-compliant with any OC 2 release.

See viewtopic.php?f=191&t=159306 for more information.

As a "sidenote", I have been doing some work on rebuilding this extension to work with OC 2.3. If you would like to test it, you can PM your email address to me.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by sabkuchwala » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:22 pm

fido-x wrote:The PayUMoney extension is not compatible with OpenCart 2.3 and is not actually code-compliant with any OC 2 release.

See viewtopic.php?f=191&t=159306 for more information.

As a "sidenote", I have been doing some work on rebuilding this extension to work with OC 2.3. If you would like to test it, you can PM your email address to me.
use this extension: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=28879

Post by shaankundan » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:35 am

Hi i have used the integration kit it is successfully installed but on the payment page in user end it is throughout error
i am new to opencart and php can you please check this error.
This is the error i am facing on payment method page

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Could not load model payment! in C:\xampp\apps\opencart\htdocs\system\storage\modification\system\engine\loader.php:169 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\apps\opencart\htdocs\system\engine\proxy.php(25): Loader->{closure}(Array, Array) #1 C:\xampp\apps\opencart\htdocs\catalog\controller\checkout\payment_method.php(53): Proxy->__call('getMethod', Array) #2 C:\xampp\apps\opencart\htdocs\system\storage\modification\system\engine\action.php(51): ControllerCheckoutPaymentMethod->index() #3 C:\xampp\apps\opencart\htdocs\catalog\controller\startup\router.php(25): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #4 C:\xampp\apps\opencart\htdocs\system\storage\modification\system\engine\action.php(51): ControllerStartupRouter->index() #5 C:\xampp\apps\opencart\htdocs\system\engine\front.php(34): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #6 C:\xampp\apps\opencart\htdocs\system\engine\front.php(29): Front->execute(Object(Action)) #7 C:\xampp\apps\opencart\htdocs\system\framework.php(103): Front->dispatch(Object(Action), Obje in C:\xampp\apps\opencart\htdocs\system\storage\modification\system\engine\loader.php on line 169

Attachments

payu.png

payu.png (151.4 KiB) Viewed 2434 times