Post by opencart-adnan » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:02 am

I've created a database and also assign a use to it. I've upload opencart, unzip it and Rename config-dist.php to config.php and admin/config-dist.php to admin/config.php.
I've already a domain "www.champgift.com" which i've purchased some time ago.
when i browse www.champgift.com/install it shows an error given below:
(
Not Found
The requested URL /install was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
)
Please solve this issue and guide me.

Post by fido-x » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:25 am

You'll more than likely find that your installation is under "www.champgift.com/upload", with the installer at "www.champgift.com/upload/install" (which is not what you want).

You should unzip the package locally and then upload the contents of the "upload" folder from the unpacked archive to your server.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:59 am

I just checked this URL and it's not there: http://www.champgift.com/upload/install

Have you deleted the files since you wrote this post? Fido-X is on the right path though. It's hard to solve if we can see where you uploaded the files to.

Opencart Hosting Plans, Domain Registration, Microsoft and Google Email and More
Visit our website for great deals and most importantly, fast and friendly support - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA