Post by yaochang007 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:17 pm

Hi,

Any one can help that I encounter below problem when upgrade from 1.5.x to 2.3.0.2.

Code: Select all

SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 OK 
Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/cefideas/public_html/cefideas/system/library/db/mysql.php on line 7
{"success":"Patch 1000 has been applied (1 of 9)","next":"http:\/\/www.cefideas.com\/cefideas\/install\/index.php?route=upgrade\/upgrade\/next&step=2"}
My opencart got this mySQL extension deprecated issue a long time ago, so I decided to do a upgrade but it failed to upgrade. Anyone can help?

Thanks & Best Regards,
John

Post by Hannah00 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:43 pm

If you receive the message "Syntax error: unexpected token < in JSON at position 0". You can follow the topic viewtopic.php?t=162810 to find the solution for your problem. Or you can find some automated OpenCart migration extension.

Opencart migration & upgrade tool

Post by yaochang007 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:34 pm

Hi,

I don't think this is the issue, I have followed to make the changes but it's still the same, please see screenshot below:

Sorry don't know why the image can not be shown in full, please download the image to view.

Post by fido-x » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:11 pm

In your store's config.php and admin/config.php files, change:

define('DB_DRIVER', 'mysql');
to:

define('DB_DRIVER', 'mysqli');
You will also need to add:

define('DB_PORT', '3306');
to these files.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by yaochang007 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:09 pm

fido-x wrote:In your store's config.php and admin/config.php files, change:

define('DB_DRIVER', 'mysql');
to:

define('DB_DRIVER', 'mysqli');
You will also need to add:

define('DB_PORT', '3306');
to these files.
Really thanks, it works, but now I got the issue below:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load model total!' in /home/cefideas/public_html/cefideas/system/engine/loader.php:169 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Loader->{closure}(Array, Array) #1 /home/cefideas/public_html/cefideas/system/engine/proxy.php(25): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #2 /home/cefideas/public_html/cefideas/catalog/controller/common/cart.php(37): Proxy->__call('getTotal', Array) #3 /home/cefideas/public_html/cefideas/catalog/controller/common/cart.php(37): Proxy->getTotal(Array) #4 [internal function]: ControllerCommonCart->index(Array) #5 /home/cefideas/public_html/cefideas/system/engine/action.php(51): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /home/cefideas/public_html/cefideas/system/engine/loader.php(24): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #7 /home/cefideas/public_html/cefideas/catalog/controller/common/header.php(129): Loader->controller('common/cart') #8 [internal function]: ControllerCommonHeader->index(Array) #9 /home/cefideas/public_html in /home/cefideas/public_html/cefideas/system/engine/loader.php on line 169

this can be solved?

Post by fido-x » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:53 pm

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia