Post by emartin3 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:23 am

Hi!

I'm running version 2.3.0.2.

I have a pile of products that I personally sell and ship, but I also have a pile of products that I have created in Zazzle (as well as other such places). My preference would be to have EVERYTHING listed on my site, but the Zazzle things link off to their respective pages on Zazzle.

I wasn't able to find anything in the documentation that allowed me to specify that a product in my catalog was a product out on Zazzle (and provide a link to it instead of an Add to Cart link), so I started searching extensions.

There were a couple that seemed like they might do the trick, but they were old and accompanied by comments referring to them not working.

May I ask -- is anyone else doing this? If so, how specifically are you doing it?

Thank you kindly!

Edward

Post by just-a-user » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:52 am

Hey emartin3,

You actually mean that you wanna display a product in your catalog with a purchase link directing you to the product in Zazzle, CafePress, etc... is that right?

Kind regards,
Lenny B.

Location - Belgium

Post by emartin3 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:17 am

"You actually mean that you wanna display a product in your catalog with a purchase link directing you to the product in Zazzle, CafePress, etc... is that right?"

Yes, that is exactly right.

While we have a bunch of products of our own, we also have FAMILIES of products, and that includes many products from our Zazzle store.

I apologize for the delay in responding -- for some reason, I don't have any notification of this response.

Post by opencartboost » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:42 pm

emartin3 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:17 am
"You actually mean that you wanna display a product in your catalog with a purchase link directing you to the product in Zazzle, CafePress, etc... is that right?"

Yes, that is exactly right.
There are extension called affiliate link,
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ate%20link
You can use it to redirect add to cart to any link.

Post by emartin3 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:46 am

Thank you kindly -- that was it!