Post by ridajahri » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:36 am

Hey guys this issue is bugging me all day long and i dont know what i did wrong ?

i installed the version without any problems but when i try to update an order log to anything it keeps giving me this error



Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by uksitebuilder » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:24 pm

Please re-post the error you are getting as the image you posted is gone 404


For Friendly Professional Support - Click Here

User avatar
Guru Member


Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:37 pm
Location - United Kindgom

Post by emartin3 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:11 am

I may be experiencing the same issue...

1. I went to Sales >> Orders. Found my one order.
2. Clicked [EDIT].
3. On the EDIT ORDER page, CUSTOMER DETAILS tab, there wasn't a phone number, so I just dropped in 555-1212.
4. Clicked [CONTINUE]
5. PRODUCTS tab looked accurate. Clicked [CONTINUE]
6. PAYMENT DETAILS tab looked fine. Clicked [CONTINUE]
7. SHIPPING DETAILS tab looked fine. Clicked [CONTINUE]
8. TOTALS tab seemed like where I wanted to be. Looks like I'm supposed to change ORDER STATUS...? For some reason, it currently reads CANCELED.
10. Clicked [SAVE]
11. The system throws an error that reads (I can't do a copy, so I'm going to try transcribing...):

Code: Select all says
SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: DATA not accepted from server!' in home/hellbenderino/
Stack trace:
#0 /home/hellbenderino/ Mail-&gt;send()
#1 [internal function]: ModelCheckoutOrder-&gt;addOrderHistory('5','3')
#2 /home/hellbenderino/ call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 [internal function]: Loader-&gt;{closure](Array, Array)
#4 /home/hellbenderino/ call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#5 /home/hellbenderino/ Proxy-&gt;__call('addOrderHistory', Array)
#6 /home/hellbenderino/ Proxy-&gt;addOrderHistory('5', '3')
#7 [internal function]: ControllerApiOrder-&gt;edit()
#8 /home/hellbenderino/ in <b> /home/hellbenderino/</b> on line <b>409</b> <br />
I'm open to suggestions. Is this a thing I should bring up with my host, or is this some sort of setting I screwed up on my end. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a newbie to this, so any advice is welcome.

Thank you kindly!




Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:40 am

Post by emartin3 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:54 am

Okay, while I was fixing a different issue, the fix seemed to fix this issue. So, I offer it here just in case it may be helpful.

In the case of my host (Dreamhost) it's critical that the email's FROM address be a hosted mailbox with a domain that matched the domain of the store. When that didn't happen, it seemed to screw up a couple of different things.

So, what that meant was that even though I had the correct email listed in System >> Settings >> Mail >> SMTP Hostname, I had to copy that exact same address into System >> Settings >> Store >> E-Mail.

As soon as I did that, I was able to change the status of an order no prob!



Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:40 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests