Post by gail315 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:46 am

Hi,

The Total Import PRO is not importing images of the current products (that do NOT have images).

MORE INFO
The images that need to be copied onto my store are located on a remote server. In the past, I uploaded some products that didn't have images. Now the images are available. The Total Import PRO is not uploading these images.

The images do not show in the ADMIN > CATALOG > PRODUCTS and I checked on the server and these images are not there either.

Please help.
Gail

Post by shanni73 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:43 pm

Hi

Total Import Pro does not upload images. You have to upload them to the server yourself. Then just define the path to the image using the Total Import Pro Tool for your product.

http://australianwebsitesolutions.com.au Australian Website Hosting for Opencart Shopping sites- Serious Hosting for Serious Aussie Shopping Sites!

Location - Central Coast NSW

Post by gail315 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Hi shanni73

You are incorrect.

Justin please respond.

Post by justinv » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Hi guys, Total Import PRO can import images in a number of ways, including fetching from a URL. Please see here: http://helpdesk.hostjars.com/entries/21 ... s-working-

Documentation: OpenCart User Guide
Mods: Total Import PRO | CSV Import PRO | Ecom Tracking | Any Feed | Autosuggest | OpenCart CDN

Post by gail315 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:46 am

Justin FINALLY I found the solution to your bug in your Total Import Pro!!!

If a product exists and there is NO image... The Total Import Pro will NOT update a product with an image. So if you want to add images to products that do NOT have images, You MUST delete the product. Then when updating a product feed, the Total Import Pro inputs the product and the image with new ID's as if you are entering them for the first time.

Justin - you need to fix that bug!!!

Post by justinv » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:26 am

Thanks Gail, I'll have one of the team check that out. I don't think that's the case though, it may be something else related to the new product rather than the image.

Documentation: OpenCart User Guide
Mods: Total Import PRO | CSV Import PRO | Ecom Tracking | Any Feed | Autosuggest | OpenCart CDN

Post by ianhaney » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:58 am

Hi Justin

I really desperately need your help or anyone's help please a clients site I have developed and got Total Import Pro installed and have imported 6082 products and got a question and 1 issue and hope someone can help as is really urgent

1) The question is, if I create a category called Domestic Appliances and then add the category Large Appliances - Laundry which is imported from the URL csv file into the manually created category called Domestic Appliances, will the products within the category called Large Appliances - Laundry be added and updated still as I have moved the imported category called Large Appliances - Laundry into the manually created category called Domestic Appliances

2) The issue is now all images are not showing for all products, even ones that have image filepaths in the URL csv file - what have I done wrong. I had it set it to No on download images and the image field is mapped to IMAGE URL so it should display the images on the site

Please can you help me and get it fixed before you guys finish work as it is really urgent and important to be fixed

Please please help me

Location - GB