Post by ianhaney » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:35 am

I wanted to create a latest products page to link from the home page or somewhere in the header so thought would have a go myself first so found a free extension that does it but it is for opencart 1.5.6 so downloaded it and tried to modify it for opencart 2.0.3.1 and good thing is the page shows on the site but only one product shows per page and it is the same product on each page

The extension I downloaded was https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=15374

The url on the site is https://www.it-doneright.co.uk/shop/product/latest

Thank you in advance

Location - GB

Post by straightlight » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:21 am

Contact the extension developer, not an OC issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by webdev1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:36 pm

hi I have downloaded the extension and gone through the coding. It has taken me a while but it can be updated for version 2. Would you like the update?

Post by webdev1 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:16 pm

straightlight I have noticed that you have tried to help ianhaney on numerous occasions. I have offered to help but it seems that they have a problem, panic, post a plea for someone to fix it. Then find a solution and dont notify the forum or offer a solution. I have spent some time on finding a solution to the above problem, only to find that it has been fixed. Is there a way to warn others not to to offer any help to this person?

Post by straightlight » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:50 am

The created topic is about an installed extension, not an issue with the core period.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON