Post by mrjgray » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:51 pm

I followed the instructions from this topic on how to upgrade to owl carousel 2 to fix the infinite loop problem from vs. 1.3.3 Now the desktop vs. works great but the mobile site does not slide.
viewtopic.php?f=190&t=153024&p=630381&h ... el#p630381
What changes can be made to fix this error. Site is fullboaroutdoors.ca
Sorry I had the wrong link I corrected it. any help appreciated
Last edited by mrjgray on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:02 am

No OC version posted. Invalid forum post link provided.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:55 pm

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by mrjgray » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:09 am

Paul you must be in a hurry when you read posts on here because you did not at all read what I was asking or explain anything to me.
I solved the problem of the infinite loop by upgrading the owl carousel to Vs. 2 because what you told me to do doesn't work on Vs 1.3.3

If you read my posting the topic says "Updated to Owl Carousel 2 and now Slideshow does not Slide on Mobile Site"
So after updating the carousel to VS 2 of the carousel now THE MOBILE SITE does not slide at all

So are you saying I have to look for the word Loop again and change that setting to loop: 1? and that's going to fix my mobile site? or are you assuming I asked the same thing twice in another way?

Can anyone help me where I'll receive an explanation on how to resolve the issue? I know this is free but it's nice to get someone who is wanting to help