Post by pspisomail » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:37 am

I was wondering if there was anyway that I would be able to lookup my previous paypal email address that was used to accept payments on my site. I don't know my old one and I have been using my new one for awhile. Is there a log or something that would show me the change so I can find my old paypal email address that I used to accept payments on? I am using the opencart paypal standard extension.

Post by OSWorX » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:44 am

You should be able to see all email addresses you have used - and still using - inside your PayPal Account.
On the other hand, if you have a backup of the database before you have changed your email address, you can find everything inside there.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by pspisomail » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:16 am

I had a problem with my paypal account and changed it to a new account, so I don't know my old one. I also have a backup, but I don't have the old account in it. Is there any other way?

Post by OSWorX » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:03 pm

pspisomail wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:16 am
I had a problem with my paypal account and changed it to a new account, so I don't know my old one. I also have a backup, but I don't have the old account in it. Is there any other way?
Guess not.
You could try to contact the PP-Support (see Link at bottom when you are logged in in your PP-Account) - maybe they can do something?

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria