Post by ZombieDude666 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:11 am

Hi folks, I have a lot of images not working correctly on my site. They show up working fine on some pages but not others. Ive added some examples. Like the supergirl image working on the search results page but not working on the product page and some images just not working altogether. Ive checked the majority of these images on my server and they are below 2mb.

Thanks.

Attachments

supergirl2.jpg

Supergirl not working - supergirl2.jpg (63.31 KiB) Viewed 1125 times

supergirl.jpg

Supergirl image working. - supergirl.jpg (67.07 KiB) Viewed 1125 times

Post by tdaubs » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:23 am

Are you sure you selected the images on the product pages in admin where the default missing image is being used?

Opencart Support . Opencart Galaxy . Buy Me a Coffee?

Location - Southern California

Post by webmedialdh » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Well, i suggest you to clear cache and cookies once and check them again sometimes this happen due to cache and also refresh the modification

Webx IT Solutions
Tel: +91 99154 09292, Skype: webmedialdh, Email: support@webxitsolutions.com

Location - Ludhiana, Punjab

Post by ZombieDude666 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:41 am

Hi folks, thanks for the replies. webmedia.... i tried the caches but that didnt work.

tdaubs, I can click the images in the admin section. However, I use a bulk csv uploader for roughly 2000 images a month. During the upload process I input the image file path and thats supposed to do the job. It works for some, not others. Ive been looking into it agan today, images are uploading fine, just OC not activating them for some reason. :-\