Post by sooty » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:59 am

Before anybody says anything, I was tired and I already know this was a stupid mistake, please don't rub it in! :laugh:

Whilst trying to fix a problem installing payment extensions, they wouldn't install, I unselected all user permissions in SETTINGS >> USER GROUPS >> Administrators and then saved it. :bash:

I've now locked myself out of just about all of the Admin! Is there any way of fixing this?

Fortunately, I was working on my test installation, not my live shop!

Post by thekrotek » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:11 am

You simply need to copy "permission" field value of "user_group" table from SQL file, which comes with OC distribution package. Just copy it and insert in the same field using PHPMyAdmin.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by sooty » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:41 am

thekrotek wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:11 am
You simply need to copy "permission" field value of "user_group" table from SQL file, which comes with OC distribution package. Just copy it and insert in the same field using PHPMyAdmin.
thanks for the input, attempted copying from both of the other installs I've got and neither worked. Installed a fresh copy of 2.3.0.2 from scratch, copied permissions and it still didn't revive it, so have now binned that one. Thankfully it was only a test site.

But thanks for the input, appreciated.