Post by julianj10 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:02 am

Looking for a developer to create a custom extension, or edit an existing extension for Version 3.0.3.2.

The site's purpose is to sell checks and check accessories.
Each product page should have product customization, and the calculate price based on the customization.
For example if I want a personal check, with a blue leather cover, it will have all those options to choose and calculate the price with those options.

The thing that makes this more difficult is the pricing for everything is based on the customers bank.
So it will require us to get the routing number and bank branch of the customer before any price calculations are made.
Going back to our past example, if I picked those same options (personal check, with blue leather cover) it would show a default pricing, but if I wanted an exact pricing I would need to put in my Routing Number. Then Choose my bank branch.

The pricing is pulled from a singe DB Table, each row being a different routing number/bank branch.

If anyone thinks they can help me with this please DM me.

Thank you

Post by frank 123 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:07 pm

Hi @julianj10

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you For create a custom extension, or edit an existing extension for Version 3.0.3.2. as i have done similar work before .

Please check PM

please Connect me over Skype : cis.am3 For Quick Discussion else find my Email in Signature

Regards
Frank
Skype cis.am3
Frank@cisinlabs.com

Post by shivankagrawal » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:39 pm

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in an Opencart and ready to help you.
You can email me at: shivankagrawal@gmail.com or Skype: mayank.agrawal2008 to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:38 pm

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Linneajones » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:09 pm

Hello
I would like to assist you with this work.
Please get connect with me on Skype or Email to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com
Skype- live:linneajones

Post by ostechnologies » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:06 pm

Hello,

PM sent. Please check.

Regards,
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by Mandis » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:50 am

Hi there. I had a similar request before and asked remote devs from youteam.io to help.
I was a bit hesitating, but after my colleague convinced me that most probably I will find a person who can complete that specific request only on platforms with a dedicated teams I agreed.
It went well after all :)