Post by ianhaney » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:51 pm

Hi

I am totally stuck really on how to get more traffic/sales to my website, it's built on opencart 2.0.3.1 and I have uksitebuilder Google Merchant Shopping Feeds OC 2.x extension installed and got products showing in Google Shopping and got a blog even though I am 100% sure what to write on it as not all that good at writing articles and unsure what to write about. the products are imported from my supplier using a csv file hosted on their ftp server

I have a exit offer popup and sitemap submitted to google and done things that have been suggested but still get very little traffic and have had no sales at all and getting fed up with it

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong or have any feedback, the site is https://www.it-doneright.co.uk/shop

Thank you in advance

Location - GB

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by ianhaney » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:53 am

oh right ok

I mist admit I am not all that good at setting google ads up, are they easy to set up?

Location - GB

Post by ianhaney » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:46 am

I have just set up Google ads, just waiting for it to be approved but hopefully will work

Location - GB

Post by ianhaney » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:38 am

I don't get google adwords, my ad is active it says when I login to adwords but I just got a email saying the following

Your ad isn't running at the moment because it's disapproved for violating Google's advertising policies. If you address the policy violations below, we'll take a look and see if it can start running again.

=====================
Policy violations
=====================
Malicious or unwanted software: To help ensure the safety and security of our users, we've disapproved your ad because it contains malicious software
(malware) or because your landing page is known to host or distribute malware in violation of our policies. We strongly encourage you to investigate this issue immediately in order to protect yourself as well as your customers. To run your ad, follow these instructions to check your computer for malware, remove all malicious code from your ad and site and submit your site and ads for review:

I don't get it as it says active for the ad

Location - GB

Post by webdev1 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:35 pm

your website is broken this will seriously affect your seo.
i cannot access any products. let me know when you have fixed it and i will check again.

Post by webdev1 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:45 pm

your site is giving the following error
This page isn’t working
www.it-doneright.co.uk is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 503
https://www.it-doneright.co.uk/shop/asu ... b-lighting

Post by ianhaney » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:54 pm

Hi

Sorry for just replying, the site is fixed now, I have to remove the nitropack extension

I purchased nitropack extension for the opencart 2.0.3.1 store and installed and set it up but it messed the site up, I have contacted the developers to install and set it up for me as I am not sure if set it up right, I am sure things like combining the files and minifying the js and css messed up the site

Does anyone know how to set it up as the developers won;t get back to me until a few days time as they are closed for the festive holidays

the extension I purchased is https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=12658

Location - GB

Post by hmsnaveen95 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:04 pm

Try to run a Google Adwords campaign for immediate reach.

Location - Chennai, india

Post by ChronicleProd » Mon May 07, 2018 1:42 pm

As suggested above, if you're looking for immediate trafic you should use Google Adwords. :)

For a more long-term goal, SEO can be a great way but it takes time!

Post by mattlevy » Mon May 06, 2019 8:16 pm

For Get start you can start from paid promotion like, PPC, add content as guest blog, and Facebook ads

Post by cedcommerceteam » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:37 pm

ianhaney wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:51 pm
Hi

I am totally stuck really on how to get more traffic/sales to my website, it's built on opencart 2.0.3.1 and I have uksitebuilder Google Merchant Shopping Feeds OC 2.x extension installed and got products showing in Google Shopping and got a blog even though I am 100% sure what to write on it as not all that good at writing articles and unsure what to write about. the products are imported from my supplier using a csv file hosted on their ftp server

I have a exit offer popup and sitemap submitted to google and done things that have been suggested but still get very little traffic and have had no sales at all and getting fed up with it

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong or have any feedback, the site is https://www.it-doneright.co.uk/shop

Thank you in advance
Hello All,

Running an online store and getting the minimum amount of orders is just one aspect of running the business but in the long term, this won't scale your business. For successfully running the business the store or the product has to be market or advertise in a way that it yield to long-term business growth.

For marketing or advertising any product or service proper plan and strategy is needed. So we are here with the expert team of Marketer is all fields like the following:
  • Search Engine Marketing (SEO): SEO will help to rank your site and the respective corresponding product organically on top when any user searches it on Google or any search engine.
  • Paid Marketing Service or Pay Per Click(PPC):Magnify your reach, target the right audience, better promote your brand, generate potential leads, gather marketing insights. Target the high-quality users that will give you the conversions or sales. This is the best and somewaht faster than SEO to scale your profit and across different target location
  • Social Media Marketing(SMM): Evolve your business with Social Media Marketing
    Promote your brand better, increase brand awareness, target the right audience, appeal more, and build a stronger social media profile.
Please let us know for any kind of service as we'll be happy to help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by businessfan » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:46 pm

Hey Ian :-)

How is your site doing these days? I also have similar advice to the people before me. I'm a big believer in SEO and paid Google ads.
Even if you have a small budget to spend on Online Marketing you are probably able to find someone to do all of that for you.

And here is another thought. Maybe you could add a blog to your site -> to offer people advice for their buying decisions. Sometimes the blog helps to bring people to your page and make them stay there.

I wish you all the best and good luck with everything. :-)

Post by dishahco » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:43 pm

Hi,

Try running Google Ads. However, you have to do a better Job than the comeptition. Use the free tool www.moat.com. to figure out competition ads, messaging, positioning and platforms on which these ads are being run. You can thus target the same platforms with a better messaging without worrying about Target Audience and how to find it.

I hope this helps.

Amit Sharma
Sales Leader | Influencer
https://www.dishahconsultants.com/sales ... s-training