Post by ScubaGuy » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:04 pm

Hello!

I'm hoping some kind soul(s) will be able to assist me in getting MijoShop 4 running after a somewhat messy upgrade from Mijoshop 3.x, so now running OC3. I've contacted Miwisoft, but haven't had a sign of life in over a week, so am really desperate here...

I managed to get into the component (for some reason my admin username is now three characters too long), but I can't see any products or categories, and all exisiting products seem to have had their model numbers removed ... so I can't update them without possibly impacting the consitency of the database. In short, my shop is not available from the backend or the frontend ... oddly, products do show via the cPanel admin widget, but that's only the ones that were recently purchased.

I've read a lot about SEO URLs and that they can be a problem, but the component doesn't show me any such URLS, nor can I activate it in the settings/system (see attached screenshot). How can I get this to work?

Important note: I did the update on a separate and offline subdomain, so the main shop is still running on MijoShop 3.x, but I'm eager to migrate to the new version as soon as I can get MijoShop 4.0.10 and OC3 to work.

Any help is very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 08.22.44.png

Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 08.22.44.png (98.42 KiB) Viewed 786 times

Post by straightlight » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:47 pm

Please check your Private Messages under the top-right drop-down blue menu.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Scott_Cis11 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:32 pm

HI, I would be glad to assist you with your requirements. Please get in touch scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Post by shivankagrawal » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:28 pm

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in an Opencart and ready to help you.
Or you can email me at: info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by cedcommerceteam » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:43 pm

ScubaGuy wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:04 pm
Hello!

I'm hoping some kind soul(s) will be able to assist me in getting MijoShop 4 running after a somewhat messy upgrade from Mijoshop 3.x, so now running OC3. I've contacted Miwisoft, but haven't had a sign of life in over a week, so am really desperate here...

I managed to get into the component (for some reason my admin username is now three characters too long), but I can't see any products or categories, and all exisiting products seem to have had their model numbers removed ... so I can't update them without possibly impacting the consitency of the database. In short, my shop is not available from the backend or the frontend ... oddly, products do show via the cPanel admin widget, but that's only the ones that were recently purchased.

I've read a lot about SEO URLs and that they can be a problem, but the component doesn't show me any such URLS, nor can I activate it in the settings/system (see attached screenshot). How can I get this to work?

Important note: I did the update on a separate and offline subdomain, so the main shop is still running on MijoShop 3.x, but I'm eager to migrate to the new version as soon as I can get MijoShop 4.0.10 and OC3 to work.

Any help is very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Hello,

We hope you are doing well.

It would also be great if we could mutually discuss your query in person so that I can better convey it with our team.

Thanks!!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by deepvyas » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:23 pm

I'm eager to migrate to the new version as soon as I can get MijoShop 4.0.10 and OC3 to work.
Hi ,
I can help you further on the issue faced after update.
Please connect over email to look into issue

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:11 pm

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:02 pm

This task has been completed already. Thanks to everyone who joined in.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON