Post by tapopencartsmotan » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:50 pm

After changind SEO urls I get 404 Errors - 3.0.3.2
The owner of the website made wrong urls with spaces etc. I changed them to proper urls, but after that none of all are working, all cathegories, information pages and products are not working on the new URLS. Weirdly the Long urls like index.php?route=information/information&information_id= are working.... I cant fix the issue tried turning off extensions , lceaning cache, deleting htacess, modifuing it with various thing found in the forum and nothing worked so far. The domain I have problem is honilac. bg

cloud web hosting, vps, servers

Post by letxobnav » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:34 am

htaccess issue

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by tapopencartsmotan » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:04 am

I put this one... but no change

Code: Select all

# 1.To use URL Alias you need to be running apache with mod_rewrite enabled.

# 2. In your opencart directory rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess.

# For any support issues please visit: http://www.opencart.com

Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch

# Prevent Directoy listing
Options -Indexes

# Prevent Direct Access to files
<FilesMatch "(?i)((\.tpl|.twig|\.ini|\.log|(?<!robots)\.txt))">
Require all denied
## For apache 2.2 and older, replace "Require all denied" with these two lines :
# Order deny,allow
# Deny from all

# SEO URL Settings
RewriteEngine On
# If your opencart installation does not run on the main web folder make sure you folder it does run in ie. / becomes /shop/
RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} 80
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://example.com/$1 [R=301,L]

RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^sitemap.xml$ index.php?route=extension/feed/google_sitemap [L]
RewriteRule ^googlebase.xml$ index.php?route=extension/feed/google_base [L]
RewriteRule ^system/storage/(.*) index.php?route=error/not_found [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !^route=ebay/openbay/*
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !.*\.(ico|gif|jpg|jpeg|png|js|css)

RewriteRule ^([^?]*) index.php?_route_=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} \s/index\.php\?search=(.*)$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^/index.php?route=product/search&search=$1 [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} \s/index\.php\?route=extension/quickcheckout/checkout [NC]
RewriteRule ^ /checkout.html%1? [R=301,L]

### Additional Settings that may need to be enabled for some servers
### Uncomment the commands by removing the # sign in front of it.
### If you get an "Internal Server Error 500" after enabling any of the following settings, restore the # as this means your host doesn't allow that.

# 1. If your cart only allows you to add one item at a time, it is possible register_globals is on. This may work to disable it:
# php_flag register_globals off

# 2. If your cart has magic quotes enabled, This may work to disable it:
# php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off

# 3. Set max upload file size. Most hosts will limit this and not allow it to be overridden but you can try
# php_value upload_max_filesize 999M

# 4. set max post size. uncomment this line if you have a lot of product options or are getting errors where forms are not saving all fields
# php_value post_max_size 999M

# 5. set max time script can take. uncomment this line if you have a lot of product options or are getting errors where forms are not saving all fields
# php_value max_execution_time 200

# 6. set max time for input to be recieved. Uncomment this line if you have a lot of product options or are getting errors where forms are not saving all fields
# php_value max_input_time 200

# 7. disable open_basedir limitations
# php_admin_value open_basedir none

# WEEK
<FilesMatch "\.(jpg|jpeg|png|gif|swf|js|css|json)$">
Header set Cache-Control "max-age=604800, public"

# Compress HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Text, XML and fonts
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/javascript
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/rss+xml
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/vnd.ms-fontobject
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/x-font
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/x-font-opentype
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/x-font-otf
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/x-font-truetype
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/x-font-ttf
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/x-javascript
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/xhtml+xml
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/xml
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/json
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE font/opentype
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE font/otf
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE font/ttf
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE image/svg+xml
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE image/x-icon
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/css
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/javascript
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/plain
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/xml

# Remove browser bugs (only needed for really old browsers)
BrowserMatch ^Mozilla/4 gzip-only-text/html
BrowserMatch ^Mozilla/4\.0[678] no-gzip
BrowserMatch \bMSIE !no-gzip !gzip-only-text/html
Header append Vary User-Agent
Last edited by straightlight on Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by letxobnav » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:42 am

suggest you put the original back as this is a mess.

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by cedcommerceteam » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:48 pm

tapopencartsmotan wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:50 pm
After changind SEO urls I get 404 Errors - 3.0.3.2
The owner of the website made wrong urls with spaces etc. I changed them to proper urls, but after that none of all are working, all cathegories, information pages and products are not working on the new URLS. Weirdly the Long urls like index.php?route=information/information&information_id= are working.... I cant fix the issue tried turning off extensions , lceaning cache, deleting htacess, modifuing it with various thing found in the forum and nothing worked so far. The domain I have problem is honilac. bg
Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
Agree with @letxobnav, you should back to original URLs if it is possible. Please try to do it on staging site first then do it on live site.
Thanks!!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by tapopencartsmotan » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:13 pm

Hello to all! Thanks for the responses.
I cant roll back the original SEO urls that ware set up at first place, they ware too long full with spaces mixed letters bulgarian and english, and pretty much I could not remember them... So thats a no.
I did roll back the original htaccess file from the instalation zip of OpenCart, still no change. There should be a way to regenerate the urls to clean old paths. This is cynd a rediculous.....
I have to mention that If I publish new Information page, product or cathegory even then the problem pressits. Which means the new added content also leads to 404 error....

Post by letxobnav » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:57 pm

Suggest you have a look at what seo keywords your installation is actually storing in the seo_url table when saving an information page or product or category.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:17 pm

You could pay a developer in the Commercial Support Forum as this sounds like someone would need to take a look to figure it all out.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by tapopencartsmotan » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:38 am

letxobnav wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:57 pm
Suggest you have a look at what seo keywords your installation is actually storing in the seo_url table when saving an information page or product or category.
Where to look, somewhere in the db ?
paulfeakins wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:17 pm
You could pay a developer in the Commercial Support Forum as this sounds like someone would need to take a look to figure it all out.
Well... He ( the owner ) wont, so I have to deal wit that :) And I wont pay for his website from my own money. He payd me 30 $ to help him installing and config the website, but now he want to make a miracles and I am not a programmer. I am familiar with some php, but not that much. So... he wont pay, and I cant because wit thosem oney I have to save for food for my family.... Unfortunately I have to deal it somehow. I am not indian, but from a poor country and here 99,9 precent from the rich people love to find someone that will do something for no money ( if possible for free ), they dont love to give, but love to take. And since most of people in my country left without jobs, small and middle business died and the government tok the money that ware to help the business in their pockets now there will be many people that will die from starvation... Its a long storry, but as I sayd, can do. I will have to deal with that otherways, no 30 $ for the slave's help ;)

Post by letxobnav » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:26 am

well, Bulgaria is not a poor country as far as I know.
Still, check what 404 you get, if it is a webserver 404 the cause will be in your htaccess, if it is an OC 404 it will be in the seo url definitions.
The seo keywords you check in the seo_url table.
And disable that crappy nitropack stuff while you are testing (and beyond if I were you, it is not helping anyway).

Either way, tell your owners to change their template, I don't know if it is free but I would not expect a breadcrumb with 60px padding nor a horizontal scrolling shopping cart on mobile views, not to mention the rotating icons.

Attachments

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG (32.02 KiB) Viewed 2361 times

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:19 pm

tapopencartsmotan wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:38 am
Well... He ( the owner ) wont, so I have to deal wit that :) And I wont pay for his website from my own money. He payd me 30 $ to help him installing and config the website, but now he want to make a miracles and I am not a programmer. I am familiar with some php, but not that much. So... he wont pay, and I cant because wit thosem oney I have to save for food for my family.... Unfortunately I have to deal it somehow. I am not indian, but from a poor country and here 99,9 precent from the rich people love to find someone that will do something for no money ( if possible for free ), they dont love to give, but love to take. And since most of people in my country left without jobs, small and middle business died and the government tok the money that ware to help the business in their pockets now there will be many people that will die from starvation... Its a long storry, but as I sayd, can do. I will have to deal with that otherways, no 30 $ for the slave's help ;)
Not good! If everyone refused to work for no money then perhaps the owners would have to start paying.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by tapopencartsmotan » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:24 am

letxobnav wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:26 am
well, Bulgaria is not a poor country as far as I know.
Still, check what 404 you get, if it is a webserver 404 the cause will be in your htaccess, if it is an OC 404 it will be in the seo url definitions.
The seo keywords you check in the seo_url table.
And disable that crappy nitropack stuff while you are testing (and beyond if I were you, it is not helping anyway).

Either way, tell your owners to change their template, I don't know if it is free but I would not expect a breadcrumb with 60px padding nor a horizontal scrolling shopping cart on mobile views, not to mention the rotating icons.
weell try to live here ; ) And you will know the situation for shure :) And specially now with the Pandemia, middle and small sized businesses bankrupted. They fired their people and the owners of the business are now searching for jobs. I have a client that he have a small LPG repair shop, he had 3 workers. I was doing him SEO to his website. Now he fired all workers, left only one ( offcorse he can not actually work because of lows for the pandemia now ) that is not physically working, just not to close his small firm and after the pandemia somehow to continue to work his smal business. BUT anyway in order to pay to this worker, bills for his family etc he started working as Pizza deliverry... And this is happening in the capital City of Sofia..... You can emagine how "rich we are", well yeah he has a nice house, and I dont :d :d :d thats a difference hahahah.
Anyway. I turned off the SEO links in order to work, deleted all caches in the folders I could find, cleaned from admin, cleaned the nitropack.io. I will try to start again SEO links and see... If not, sadly will reinstall the whole damn thing...

About the theme.. Well it is payd he got the theme for I think is 30 dollars, indian ...and, no.. he wont change it :d Sorry. I dont care for that. I want to finish the job and get the money to pay the bills :)
paulfeakins wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:19 pm
tapopencartsmotan wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:38 am
Not good! If everyone refused to work for no money then perhaps the owners would have to start paying.
Wrong... Now with the pandemia and more than half million fired personeel, the forums are full now with people that have never even got an idea what is OpenCart ( or Wordpress, or SEO, etc ), but they "sell" their services and learn "on the move"... So, he will just find another broken idiot like me to finish the job... ;) No matter that I have 10 freacking years of experience. Here almoust no one cares about that. Most of the people just need "Job done if possible for ZERO MONEY and if possible to be ready and running for like yesterday" , same for rich ones too. They dont care much how problematic will be or ugly, they want it to run, no metter how.

Post by tapopencartsmotan » Sun May 03, 2020 7:01 am

Problem was not solved, but it seems that the problem is occuring after changing SEO urls when the SEO URLs are turned on from Settings and you descide to change them.. I reinstaled the whole thing.

Post by letxobnav » Sun May 03, 2020 8:15 am

Because you do not check what is recorded as data in the seo_url table for a given url as I asked you to.
Instead going on about your working conditions.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by tapopencartsmotan » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:23 am

letxobnav wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:15 am
Because you do not check what is recorded as data in the seo_url table for a given url as I asked you to.
Instead going on about your working conditions.
The urls in the table ware changed to the ones I added. The problem occured without the nitropack, I turned it on later. Anyway the website is working, still have no idea what happened and where did this came from. But after a research I found out that there are others with a similar problems and some priofessionals comented there that it is a common bugg which is fixed in 3.0.3.3.

Other things ware because you sayd that BG is not a poor country.