Post by oc2020 » Wed May 13, 2020 5:19 am

hello guys, I'm very new to Opencart so forgive me if this question has been asked before. I wanted to have some customization (mainly simplification) of some page layout. For example, on the category page, i wanted to remove several functions (product compare, sort, show amount, etc). Basically, I'm looking for a very simple page layout for all the levels of the website. Is there some sort of theme that can be a good starting point?

thanks!

Post by cedcommerceteam » Wed May 13, 2020 11:53 am

oc2020 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 5:19 am
hello guys, I'm very new to Opencart so forgive me if this question has been asked before. I wanted to have some customization (mainly simplification) of some page layout. For example, on the category page, i wanted to remove several functions (product compare, sort, show amount, etc). Basically, I'm looking for a very simple page layout for all the levels of the website. Is there some sort of theme that can be a good starting point?

thanks!
Hello there,

Hope you are doing well.

What version of OC you are going to use? Please have a look at the following link -

https://themeforest.net/category/ecomme ... e%20modern

https://www.templatemonster.com/clean-opencart-themes/

We hope this will help you.

Thanks!!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by oc2020 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:12 am

hi cedcommerceteam, thanks for your info! i'm using the latest version 3.0.3.3. I will check out the links you suggested.

Post by straightlight » Sat May 16, 2020 10:05 am

This topic has now been moved to the OpenCart 3.0 Support > General Support section of the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON