Post by oc2020 » Wed May 13, 2020 5:19 am

hello guys, I'm very new to Opencart so forgive me if this question has been asked before. I wanted to have some customization (mainly simplification) of some page layout. For example, on the category page, i wanted to remove several functions (product compare, sort, show amount, etc). Basically, I'm looking for a very simple page layout for all the levels of the website. Is there some sort of theme that can be a good starting point?

thanks!

Post by cedcommerceteam » Wed May 13, 2020 11:53 am

oc2020 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 5:19 am
hello guys, I'm very new to Opencart so forgive me if this question has been asked before. I wanted to have some customization (mainly simplification) of some page layout. For example, on the category page, i wanted to remove several functions (product compare, sort, show amount, etc). Basically, I'm looking for a very simple page layout for all the levels of the website. Is there some sort of theme that can be a good starting point?

thanks!
Hello there,

Hope you are doing well.

What version of OC you are going to use? Please have a look at the following link -

https://themeforest.net/category/ecomme ... e%20modern

https://www.templatemonster.com/clean-opencart-themes/

We hope this will help you.

Thanks!!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Holiday Season Webinar

Post by oc2020 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:12 am

hi cedcommerceteam, thanks for your info! i'm using the latest version 3.0.3.3. I will check out the links you suggested.

Post by straightlight » Sat May 16, 2020 10:05 am

This topic has now been moved to the OpenCart 3.0 Support > General Support section of the forum.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON