Post by Cue4cheap » Fri May 15, 2020 10:46 am

What is your best 2020 SEO tip, trick or secrets?

SEO seems to be such a simple formula but it seems no one really gets it, and neither do I. My site has been up for many many years and I have pretty good seo ranking but not #1 or the best it could be, I'm sure.
I have seo URLs set-up, OG tags, twitter metas, regular meta tags, have a responsive template and that is about all I can think of now.

Anyone have "their best" suggestion, tricks, tips, extensions?

Thanks and have a great day!
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by cedcommerceteam » Fri May 15, 2020 12:16 pm

Cue4cheap wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:46 am
What is your best 2020 SEO tip, trick or secrets?

SEO seems to be such a simple formula but it seems no one really gets it, and neither do I. My site has been up for many many years and I have pretty good seo ranking but not #1 or the best it could be, I'm sure.
I have seo URLs set-up, OG tags, twitter metas, regular meta tags, have a responsive template and that is about all I can think of now.

Anyone have "their best" suggestion, tricks, tips, extensions?

Thanks and have a great day!
Mike
Hello Mike,

We hope you are doing well.

There are many things to consider while doing SEO for example -

1) Keyword Targeting
2) Target Audience
3) Competitors Research
4) Content Optimization

and many more. Please let us know your website so that we can better analyze the things.

Thanks!!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by Cue4cheap » Fri May 15, 2020 9:41 pm

cedcommerceteam wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 12:16 pm
Please let us know your website so that we can better analyze the things.
Thanks!!!
Thank you for the reply but this isn't a focus on our website but more a discussion for the community.
As in what have you found that works for your site type of discussion. Sort of a highlight for what other cart owners have found useful.

There has to be people out there that are loving a certain extension that they found, made or purchased that they found some SEO benefit from.

Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri May 15, 2020 11:57 pm

Google is like a moving goal post and keeps changing all the time.

And unless you use Twitter for sales promotions of some sort, having Twitter JS scripts on your OpenCart is useless, as it could even cause unnecessary requests to your OpenCart server.

The focus should be on good quality content on your pages where they should contain the relevant keywords in headers, menus, paragraphs and image alt and title tags.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member