Post by Gordo111 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Hello all,

I apologise if this isn't the correct place to post this but I have nowhere left to turn.

I have opencart 3.1.1 and bought Journal 3 some time ago. It's been a painful experience but I'm finally there. I found a guy early on that has done some brilliant work creating bits on the product pages and it looks great. I haven't been able to get in touch with him for a little while now but need one thing sorted on the site before I can go live to the world.

Basically I have a product countdown timer (bespoke to my site, written by the chap I can't get hold of), on the actual product page and Journal 3 has another countdown timer that can be placed onto the product grid. At the moment these two don't match. i.e. one timer says 4 days, 10 hours, etc. and the other says 5 days, 12 hours etc.

I'm guessing (hoping) that a boffin amongst you knows how to pull that data into the product grid (at the moment it's taking the time from the "specials" tab in the opencart".

This should be pretty straightforward if you know what you're looking for, sadly I have no clue. Can anyone help?

Thanks
Gordon
Last edited by Gordo111 on Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Maria J » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:43 pm

Hello Gordon,
Greetings,

I can assist you with the same.
PM sent with details, please check.

Regards,
Maria J

Post by deepvyas » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:21 am

Hi Gordon ,
I can help you fix count-down timer mismatch
Please share link to your store on mail in signature

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by cedcommerceteam » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:11 pm

Gordo111 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:16 pm
Hello all,

I apologise if this isn't the correct place to post this but I have nowhere left to turn.

I have opencart 3.1.1 and bought Journal 3 some time ago. It's been a painful experience but I'm finally there. I found a guy early on that has done some brilliant work creating bits on the product pages and it looks great. I haven't been able to get in touch with him for a little while now but need one thing sorted on the site before I can go live to the world.

Basically I have a product countdown timer (bespoke to my site, written by the chap I can't get hold of), on the actual product page and Journal 3 has another countdown timer that can be placed onto the product grid. At the moment these two don't match. i.e. one timer says 4 days, 10 hours, etc. and the other says 5 days, 12 hours etc.

I'm guessing (hoping) that a boffin amongst you knows how to pull that data into the product grid (at the moment it's taking the time from the "specials" tab in the opencart".

This should be pretty straightforward if you know what you're looking for, sadly I have no clue. Can anyone help?

Thanks
Gordon
Hello Gordon,

Hope you are doing well.

We can help you with this, please let us know if we can discuss it personally.

Thanks!!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by shivankagrawal » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:15 pm

Hello,
Greetings! I have relevant experience in an Opencart and ready to help you.
Or you can email me at: info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:23 pm

Hi Gordon,

I saw your forum post and I think we can help if you still need it. Would you like to drop us an email to info@antropy.co.uk to discuss?

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Gordo111 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:29 pm

Hi again all,

I've had this sorted by JAY6390 who I can't recommend highly enough! ;D

Thanks anyway to all of those who PM'd me and reached out.

Take care
Gordon