Post by Gordo111 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:32 am

Hello all,

I need to integrate CashFlows into my OpenCart site, and before suggesting that I use another gateway it's simply not an option. I have spent over 3 months getting setup with cashflows and would sooner move my site over to Wordpress before changing gateways.

That said there is an extension https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=20882 that works for the older versions of Opencart, however as I found out this is old integration and it uses CashFlow's legacy hosted payment page.

The problem with using this old plugin is that a new version 3D Secure is mandated and will be in force soon, and CashFlows will not be adding this to legacy payment page, they will be only adding it to the new gateway.

I'm happy to pay for this. I also have a copy of CashFlow's "Gateway Integration Overview", which I can email over should you decide that you can do this work.

Look forward to hearing back
Thanks
Gordon
Last edited by Gordo111 on Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post by khnaz35 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:55 am

Did you try to connect the developer of extension?
He might be able to do it quickly.

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by Maria J » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:04 am

Hi Gordon,
Hope you are well,

I can help you with the integration.
Please reach me over Email: maria@cisinlabs.com to discuss further.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Maria J

Post by Linneajones » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Hello there
Greetings

I would like to assist you for this work.
Please get connected to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea
Skype- live:linneajones
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com

Post by cedcommerceteam » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:46 pm

Gordo111 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:32 am
Hello all,

I need to integrate CashFlows into my OpenCart site, and before suggesting that I use another gateway it's simply not an option. I have spent over 3 months getting setup with cashflows and would sooner move my site over to Wordpress before changing gateways.

That said there is an extension https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=20882 that works for the older versions of Opencart, however as I found out this is old integration and it uses CashFlow's legacy hosted payment page.

The problem with using this old plugin is that a new version 3D Secure is mandated and will be in force soon, and CashFlows will not be adding this to legacy payment page, they will be only adding it to the new gateway.

I'm happy to pay for this. I also have a copy of CashFlow's "Gateway Integration Overview", which I can email over should you decide that you can do this work.

Look forward to hearing back
Thanks
Gordon
Hello Gordon,

Hope you are doing well.

We can do it for you, it will be better if we can discuss it in person.

Thanks!!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by Gordo111 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:32 pm

khnaz35 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:55 am
Did you try to connect the developer of extension?
He might be able to do it quickly.
Yep, tried emailing, messages ,forums etc. no joy in getting in touch. Good thinking though ;-)

Post by Gordo111 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:46 pm

Hi again all,

I've been told that integrating CashFlows (hosted) into OC3, simply can't be done. Also the current extension on marketplace for 1.5 and 2x won't install or run on OC3.

A word of advice to anyone thinking of using CashFlows (which I have to due to the nature of my business), don't use OC. It's a great platform for 99% of the people, but I'm that 1% and ultimately WooCommerce is setup to integrate CashFlows right out the box.

As such I'm now paying to have my site migrated to WooCommerce when I could have just used it from the start and saved a heap of time, money and aggravation.
Last edited by Gordo111 on Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by khnaz35 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:17 pm

Gordo111 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:46 pm
I've decided to go with a member who will be able to modify the existing extension available and make it work for my requirements. I
That is indeed good decision in timely manner, kindly at the word [SOLVED] in the beginning of your post title.
Thanks

Location - Malaysia

Post by Gordo111 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:17 pm

khnaz35 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:17 pm
Gordo111 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:46 pm
I've decided to go with a member who will be able to modify the existing extension available and make it work for my requirements. I
That is indeed good decision in timely manner, kindly at the word [SOLVED] in the beginning of your post title.
Thanks
This is as far from solved as it gets. I'm told CashFlows integration simply can not be done into OC3.

I have no choice but to try and somehow migrate from OC to WooCommerce.

Post by khnaz35 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:44 pm

Gordo111 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:17 pm
This is as far from solved as it gets. I'm told CashFlows integration simply can not be done into OC3.

I would suggest you to post this job into commercial support forum, definitely some one genius will make it work for you.

Code: Select all

That is your own chose but i can tell you from my experience, you will not have as much freedom of changes as you do on OC.

Location - Malaysia

Post by Gordo111 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:58 pm

khnaz35 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:44 pm
Gordo111 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:17 pm

I would suggest you to post this job into commercial support forum, definitely some one genius will make it work for you.

Code: Select all

That is your own chose but i can tell you from my experience, you will not have as much freedom of changes as you do on OC.
Is this not the commercial support forum? I agree that OC would be my better option, but as I said I have to use CashFlows, and there is no extension or plugin for OC3 that allows integration to CashFlows Hosted.

Post by Gordo111 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:45 pm

Hi all,

Just to update for those still following this, ******* has done it!

He spent countless hours with CashFlows and their team and developed the required extension from scratch. For those of you wondering why he needed to develop from scratch, it's because the CashFlows gateway has changed significantly and I needed my site to incorporate their new gateway and not just point to the old gateway. I don't know about Europe, but the UK is mandating this from 2021 (it's all about 3D secure and other things I don't fully understand).

The big thing for me is that this extension has been developed with the CashFlows team and not in isolation. It works beautifully and allows instant payments using the CashFlows hosted gateway. It's secure for your customers and keeps your business protected i.e. because you're not storing any customer's card details.

If you need CashFlows hosted integrated into your OC3 site get in touch with *******. Seeing as he's developed it once, tweaking it for others could be cost effective. He's also a super nice guy who goes above and beyond.

Gordon