Post by faizal triansyah » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:16 pm

i can't click pencil icon/add an image in the product menu, can you guys help me🙏.
thx


Posts

Joined
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by grgr » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:21 pm

Can't click on it or it doesn't work?

-
Image Image Image Image
VIEW ALL EXTENSIONS * EXTENSION SUPPORT * WEBSITE * CUSTOM REQUESTS


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:08 pm
Location - UK

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:33 pm

We can't help you without further details, your problem description is too vague. What is your OC version? Any extensions? What theme? What's the URL? What are the exact steps leading to your error? Are there any entries in your OC error log?

Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Survey Plus


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 am


Post by paulfeakins » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:40 pm

faizal triansyah wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:16 pm
i can't click pencil icon
1. Change mouse batteries.
2. Try again.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by faizal triansyah » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:18 pm

grgr wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:21 pm
Can't click on it or it doesn't work?
it doesn't work😥


Posts

Joined
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by faizal triansyah » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:22 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:33 pm
We can't help you without further details, your problem description is too vague. What is your OC version? Any extensions? What theme? What's the URL? What are the exact steps leading to your error? Are there any entries in your OC error log?
my OC version 3.0.2.0,
When I add pictures to the product, the pencil button doesn't work / can't display the image options 🙏


Posts

Joined
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by khnaz35 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:36 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:40 pm
faizal triansyah wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:16 pm
i can't click pencil icon
1. Change mouse batteries.
2. Try again.
Ha ha ha Paul again 🤣

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 pm
Location - Malaysia

Post by khnaz35 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:38 pm

faizal triansyah wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:22 pm
JNeuhoff wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:33 pm
We can't help you without further details, your problem description is too vague. What is your OC version? Any extensions? What theme? What's the URL? What are the exact steps leading to your error? Are there any entries in your OC error log?
my OC version 3.0.2.0,
When I add pictures to the product, the pencil button doesn't work / can't display the image options 🙏
Until you tell us the whole story, no body will be able to help you to resolve this error.

Have you check your oc error log? Or developer console ?

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 pm
Location - Malaysia

Post by faizal triansyah » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:36 am

khnaz35 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:38 pm
faizal triansyah wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:22 pm
JNeuhoff wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:33 pm
We can't help you without further details, your problem description is too vague. What is your OC version? Any extensions? What theme? What's the URL? What are the exact steps leading to your error? Are there any entries in your OC error log?
my OC version 3.0.2.0,
When I add pictures to the product, the pencil button doesn't work / can't display the image options 🙏
Until you tell us the whole story, no body will be able to help you to resolve this error.

Have you check your oc error log? Or developer console ?
or maybe you can check it on my video https://youtu.be/ef9bBHO3Xjg 🙏 thx 😁


Posts

Joined
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by sw!tch » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:04 am

As mentioned previously, using chrome inspector try to click the button have your console logs open. What error is being reported?

Also check opencart logs and your PHP server error logs.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Send a PM for Custom Work.
Backup and learn how to recover before you make any changes!


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 pm
Location - USA

Post by Asma Duramae » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:11 am

faizal triansyah wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:22 pm
JNeuhoff wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:33 pm
We can't help you without further details, your problem description is too vague. What is your OC version? Any extensions? What theme? What's the URL? What are the exact steps leading to your error? Are there any entries in your OC error log?
my OC version 3.0.2.0,
When I add pictures to the product, the pencil button doesn't work / can't display the image options 🙏
I have the same problem
console developer shows that

/admin/index.php?route=common/filemanager&user_token=JPH6VBduASDNYecJj23LCxliz7nJaDrR&target=input-image&thumb=thumb-image:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:02 am


Post by sw!tch » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:06 am

For 500 errors you need to check your PHP server error log. Probably related to a large image exceeding PHP's memory limit.

Report back with your error log.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Send a PM for Custom Work.
Backup and learn how to recover before you make any changes!


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 pm
Location - USA

Post by Asma Duramae » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:18 pm

sw!tch wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:06 am
For 500 errors you need to check your PHP server error log. Probably related to a large image exceeding PHP's memory limit.

Report back with your error log.
thanks, I think now it is working

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:02 am

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests