Post by KiwiNFLFan » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:17 pm

Hi, I'm looking to create an online store with an integrated mobile app. I want customers to be able to browse the store on their web browsers or download the app and make purchases that way too. My clients have requested that no automatic payment be made on the site or app - this will be handled by them separately.

Is it possible to add products to the shopping cart and complete the checkout process on OpenCart out of the box (i.e. without having to pay for any additional plugins?) My perusal of the docs so far has been inconclusive on this point. I know there is a RESTful API plugin for $89 but I'm looking for something that is free off the bat. Does the base functionality of OpenCart allow this (or are there any free and bug-free plugins that do this)?

Post by IP_CAM » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:09 pm

My clients have requested ...
Well, that rather sounds like a commercial matter, OC cannot do this by default,
you therefore require Support, and your posting has been moved into the matching
Section.

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by TrishL » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:25 pm

KiwiNFLFan wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:17 pm
Hi, I'm looking to create an online store with an integrated mobile app. I want customers to be able to browse the store on their web browsers or download the app and make purchases that way too. My clients have requested that no automatic payment be made on the site or app - this will be handled by them separately.

Is it possible to add products to the shopping cart and complete the checkout process on OpenCart out of the box (i.e. without having to pay for any additional plugins?) My perusal of the docs so far has been inconclusive on this point. I know there is a RESTful API plugin for $89 but I'm looking for something that is free off the bat. Does the base functionality of OpenCart allow this (or are there any free and bug-free plugins that do this)?
Hello,
I can help you with your requirement, please reach me on my Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54 or Email.
Regards,
Trish

Professional Open cart Developer
Email - trish.c@talentsfromindia.com
Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54 | Phone: +13056004562

Post by Carter W11 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:38 pm

Hello There,

Hope you are doing well!!

I'D Glad to assist you with your requirement.

Please reach to me at my email : carter@cisinlabs.com to get estimate?

Looking forward to your response soon.

Best Regards
Carter W

Profession Opencart Developer.
You can reach me via email : carter@cisinlabs.com

Post by deepvyas » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:55 pm

Hi ,
I would like to discuss bit more on forum post.
Please connect via email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by sw!tch » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:59 am

KiwiNFLFan wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:17 pm

You would most likely need to search the marketplace or work with a developer. Doubt anything free would be suitable, there is a basic API in OC, but more geared for Admin usage.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Send a PM for Custom Work.
Backup and learn how to recover before you make any changes!

Post by cedcommerceteam » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:07 pm

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We can help you with this, it would be better if we can discuss it in detail.

Thanks!!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by Linneajones » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:23 pm

Hello There
Hope you are doing good

I would like to assist you with this work.
Please get connected to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com