Post by omanincense » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Hello,

I need to clarify the way how the Reward Points is given when there is Options in the product.

The current scenario is: I have products, and I rewards the customer 200 points for each quantity of this particular product. And, I have options as well in the same product, which makes the price, reward points and the weight changing based on the option that the customer has choose.

Everything works fine and excellent, except the rewarding points, the system does not reduce or increase the number of points awarded whenever the costumers change the options like what is does with the price and the weight, it just reward points which is in the "Reward Points" section at the product configuration.

I hope the explanation is clear enough to understand what I wanted to convey.

Any idea about that?

Post by brettpix » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:30 am

Hi

I am using OC3.0.1 and am having this exact issue.

I am wanting to include the points of the option into the total point award when the customer purchases.

Is there a solution out there?

Love to hear

Thanks Brett

Post by by mona » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:39 am

Hi Brett ..

Yes ..
You can search the marketplace ..
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=26898
Not tested

Have a nice weekend !

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by Asma Duramae » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:52 am

omangiftom wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:22 pm
Hello,

I need to clarify the way how the Reward Points is given when there is Options in the product.

The current scenario is: I have products, and I rewards the customer 200 points for each quantity of this particular product. And, I have options as well in the same product, which makes the price, reward points and the weight changing based on the option that the customer has choose.

Everything works fine and excellent, except the rewarding points, the system does not reduce or increase the number of points awarded whenever the costumers change the options like what is does with the price and the weight, it just reward points which is in the "Reward Points" section at the product configuration.

Any idea about that?
I know this topic is old, but I have the same issue

Post by straightlight » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:09 am

Asma Duramae wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:52 am
omangiftom wrote:
Hello,

Any idea about that?
On your side-end version, while the OC version has not been posted, how were you able to reproduce that issue? Did you also downloaded the extension suggested above and see if that resolved the issue?

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Asma Duramae » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:00 am

straightlight wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:09 am
Asma Duramae wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:52 am
omangiftom wrote:
Hello,

Any idea about that?
On your side-end version, while the OC version has not been posted, how were you able to reproduce that issue? Did you also downloaded the extension suggested above and see if that resolved the issue?
The version I used is 3.0.2
I saw the extension suggested above and its description, but now I have solved my issue without buying the extension

Thanks for replaying