Post by CaveGirl » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:52 am

Hi there, I went to check in on my website cavegirl.nl and it was just blank! When I went to cavegirl.nl/admin it was also blank.

I am using the Gicor - Furniture OpenCart Theme and opencart 3.0.3.6.

I have done nothing else to it in terms of changes for quite a while now. Any ideas/help as to how I can get it up and running again??

Thanks so much
Mieke

Post by straightlight » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:53 am

CaveGirl wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:52 am
Hi there, I went to check in on my website cavegirl.nl and it was just blank! When I went to cavegirl.nl/admin it was also blank.

I am using the Gicor - Furniture OpenCart Theme and opencart 3.0.3.6.

I have done nothing else to it in terms of changes for quite a while now. Any ideas/help as to how I can get it up and running again??

Thanks so much
Mieke
Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by mikeinterserv » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:14 am

Its far more likely your host changed something if it was working OK before and you made no changes.
Automatically assuming its the theme as above is just bad advice, I would call your hosting company first and ask them to take a look.

Location - Wales

Post by straightlight » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:42 am

mikeinterserv wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:14 am
Its far more likely your host changed something if it was working OK before and you made no changes.
Automatically assuming its the theme as above is just bad advice, I would call your hosting company first and ask them to take a look.
It can be as bad advice without requesting the error logs. However, calling the hosting company without knowing where to look may not be the best advice either.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by mikeinterserv » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:19 am

Well I suggested she asked if they changed anything, then they would offer to take a look if they are any good.
If she is just a user she may not be able to provide you with the logs as she cannot reach her site to do so and may not know what to do via ftp.

Location - Wales

Post by CaveGirl » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:44 am

Ill ask on both ends and see what I can figure out! Thanks for the suggestions.

Post by CaveGirl » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:22 pm

So there has been one development (as I am waiting for people to get back to me)....Now it has an error on the website that reads:

Warning: "continue 2" targeting switch is equivalent to "break 2". Did you mean to use "continue 3"? in /home/almeamn219/domains/cavegirl.nl/public_html/vqmod/vqmod.php on line 684

Warning: require_once(/home/almeamn219/domains/cavegirl.nl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/composer/autoload_real.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/almeamn219/domains/cavegirl.nl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_almeamn219_domains_cavegirl.nl_storage_oc_vendor_autoload.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/almeamn219/domains/cavegirl.nl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/composer/autoload_real.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear') in /home/almeamn219/domains/cavegirl.nl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_almeamn219_domains_cavegirl.nl_storage_oc_vendor_autoload.php on line 5

Does this mean that I am missing a file that I can just add with FTP or that one is corrupt that I can change? The admin page is still blank sadly.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Location - Netherlands

Post by CaveGirl » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:03 pm

I will go through that post too but it seems there are additional issues with vmod. Is there a way to just reinstall that part via ftp or something? I know just enough about this stuff to mess things up good if I go experimenting. ;)

Post by khnaz35 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:58 pm

CaveGirl wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:22 pm
So there has been one development (as I am waiting for people to get back to me)....Now it has an error on the website that reads:

Warning: "continue 2" targeting switch is equivalent to "break 2". Did you mean to use "continue 3"? in /home/almeamn219/domains/cavegirl.nl/public_html/vqmod/vqmod.php on line 684

Warning: require_once(/home/almeamn219/domains/cavegirl.nl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/composer/autoload_real.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/almeamn219/domains/cavegirl.nl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_almeamn219_domains_cavegirl.nl_storage_oc_vendor_autoload.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/almeamn219/domains/cavegirl.nl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/composer/autoload_real.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear') in /home/almeamn219/domains/cavegirl.nl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_almeamn219_domains_cavegirl.nl_storage_oc_vendor_autoload.php on line 5

Does this mean that I am missing a file that I can just add with FTP or that one is corrupt that I can change? The admin page is still blank sadly.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!
VQMOD related error need to update the VQMOD Follow the above post to update it.

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by mikeinterserv » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:42 am

The question being - if it was fine and she didn't touch it what BROKE VQMod.
There must have been a change on the server and they probably upped her php version or something like that.

Location - Wales

Post by khnaz35 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:55 am

mikeinterserv wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:42 am
The question being - if it was fine and she didn't touch it what BROKE VQMod.
There must have been a change on the server and they probably upped her php version or something like that.
Most likely PHP version is being changed.
He/She is the only one which confirm.
If it is a shared server then server admin can do anything not like self manage server.

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:15 am

I see these errors:

Warning: require_once(/home/REMOVED/domains/cavegirl.nl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/composer/autoload_real.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/REMOVED/domains/cavegirl.nl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_REMOVED_domains_cavegirl.nl_storage_oc_vendor_autoload.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/REMOVED/domains/cavegirl.nl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/composer/autoload_real.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear') in /home/REMOVED/domains/cavegirl.nl/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_REMOVED_domains_cavegirl.nl_storage_oc_vendor_autoload.php on line 5

Did you try clearing the vqmod and OC cache? Are the mentioned files properly uploaded? You can see from the error messages that the site is using PHP 7.3

2 Week FREE Trial of our Shared Hosting plans (DIrectAdmin or cPanel) for new customers
2 Week FREE Trial of Astra Firewall and Malware Scanner
Visit our website for full details and to start your trial today - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by mikeinterserv » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:24 am

Well if she can't see admin in anyway how is she going to clear the cache
Yes we all see the php version no problem

Location - Wales

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:04 am

mikeinterserv wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:24 am
Well if she can't see admin in anyway how is she going to clear the cache
Yes we all see the php version no problem
Through FTP, the cache files can be deleted

2 Week FREE Trial of our Shared Hosting plans (DIrectAdmin or cPanel) for new customers
Visit our website for full details and to start your trial today - www.evolvewebhost.com

Post by mikeinterserv » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:10 am

maybe she's not a developer and doesn't want or know how to do that.

Location - Wales

Post by straightlight » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:24 am

mikeinterserv wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:10 am
maybe she's not a developer and doesn't want or know how to do that.
Commercial Support users could then take care of that from the Commercial Support section of the forum if required.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:47 pm

CaveGirl wrote:
Hi there, I went to check in on my website cavegirl.nl and it was just blank!
Blank means there's an error but it's hidden; check your error logs:
https://www.antropy.co.uk/blog/error-me ... se-in-ope/

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:01 am

paulfeakins wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:47 pm
CaveGirl wrote:
Hi there, I went to check in on my website cavegirl.nl and it was just blank!
Blank means there's an error but it's hidden; check your error logs:
https://www.antropy.co.uk/blog/error-me ... se-in-ope/
Helpful article. I posted the errors above too. They're showing up when you visit her URL.

Post by mikeinterserv » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:14 am

This is simple - The HOST has changed something - almost certainly the PHP version or something related or a problem with hosts file, something.
Only the hosting company can tell her what they changed. WHEN you find out what THEY changed maybe then we can help her get it working with WHATEVER they changed. We are taking it in good faith it was working fine, she did NOTHING and then it was broken
Last edited by mikeinterserv on Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Location - Wales