Post by ideep13 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:29 pm

I mean if I knew this would not be working I would never go to opencart again in my life!
I can not save anything in 3.0.3.6! The disk blue icon under settings is grey. Admin panel keep hitting 500 error!
I have also noticed some bogus account registering so I am trying to enable google recaptcha but I can not save it!

I added this to info.php
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
ini_set('display_startup_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

and I got this error

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /home/djecjeku/public_html/vqmod/vqmod.php on line 168
what is going on ? I have just move to VPS! I am sick of this! I haven't touched a site after importation of products!

memory is already 512 MB! The host told me to move to VPS because of that site, and now I am on VPS, and memory is still not enough!!!
I have less than 2000 products, this is not normal!

magic_quotes_gpc = Off
register_globals = Off
default_charset	= UTF-8
memory_limit = 512M
max_execution_time = 36000
upload_max_filesize = 999M
safe_mode = Off
mysql.connect_timeout = 20
session.auto_start = Off
session.use_only_cookies = On
session.use_cookies = On
session.use_trans_sid = Off
session.cookie_httponly = On
session.gc_maxlifetime = 3600
allow_url_fopen = On
display_errors = 1
error_reporting = E_ALL

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by ideep13 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:05 pm

xxvirusxx wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:57 pm
VQMOD bug
https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/issues/135
that link is from 2018, we are in 2021! >:(
there is no provided solution in this link for my version

you did a fresh install of this I only have issues with this man..

do I move storage folder under public_html? I can not find checked.cache file=? Where is it?
Do I change the paths to -- define('DIR_STORAGE', '/home/djecjeku/public_html/storage/');both in config.php (public_html and admin folder?)

I've done that and the site is not working!

errorlogs..

2021-02-11 8:40:22 - PHP Notice:  Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/djecjeku/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/module/isenselabs_seo.php on line 938
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  fopen(/home/djecjeku/storage/cache/cache.catalog.language.1613035094): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 49
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 51
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 53
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 55
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 57
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 59
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/framework.php:42) in /home/djecjeku/public_html/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 107
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  fopen(/home/djecjeku/storage/cache/cache.currency.1613035094): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 49
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 51
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 53
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 55
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 57
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 59
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/framework.php:42) in /home/djecjeku/public_html/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 167
2021-02-11 9:18:14 - PHP Warning:  fopen(/home/djecjeku/storage/logs/error.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 22
Last edited by ideep13 on Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post by xxvirusxx » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:07 pm

xxvirusxx wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:57 pm
Possible a fix
https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/pull/156/files
Isn't Opencart bug it is VQMOD bug.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by ideep13 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:24 pm

this statement doesn't really help me, you understand that right?

Post by ideep13 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:36 pm

You provided this solution https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/pull/156/files
I have pasted this code to vqmod.php file and site and I got hit with 500 error again so I removed it.

I have found checked file and delete it. But I moved storage folder back to where it was outside of public_html, so in root folder of home
The checked file is rising in size again.

Because you provided upper solution that this code only work if the folder is outside of public_html

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:52 pm

Instead of QPhoria's VQmod, use our Integrated VQMod which doesn't have this memory issue.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by xxvirusxx » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:11 pm

ideep13 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:36 pm
Because you provided upper solution that this code only work if the folder is outside of public_html
And it was outside of public_html

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by ideep13 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:44 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:52 pm
Instead of QPhoria's VQmod, use our Integrated VQMod which doesn't have this memory issue.

I only know that under extensions I have VQMod Manager installed. And it is disabled.
Is this the same thing?

How can I uninstall vqmod and what would happen to other extensions that uses this ?

Please tell me the exact steps what to do.

After deleting checked file, site again works.. but I don't know how long-- and I am in the middle of sale..

The best thing would be to xxvirussxx explain himself as he setup my site in the first place..
I remember vqmod manager was on my left side.. now it is disabled..

this is my host reply:

As for error #500. We have checked the site and can't reproduce it. However, regarding the server logs, it can be some issue with the code and memory limits:

[11-Feb-2021 09:18:33 Europe/Zagreb] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Image::resize() must be
of the type int, null given, called in /home/djecjeku/public_html/catalog/model/tool/image.php on line 34 and defined
in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/image.php:139
Stack trace:
#0 /home/djecjeku/public_html/catalog/model/tool/image.php(34): Image->resize(NULL, NULL)
#1 /home/djecjeku/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php(248): ModelToolImage->resize('catalog/Micuna/.
..', NULL, NULL)
#2 /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/engine/proxy.php(47): Loader->{closure}(Array, Array)
#3 /home/djecjeku/public_html/catalog/controller/product/product.php(256): Proxy->__call('resize', Array)
#4 /home/djecjeku/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerProductProduct->index()
#5 /home/djecjeku/public_html/catalog/controller/startup/router.php(25): Action->execute(Object(Registry))
#6 /home/djecjeku/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerStartupRouter->index()
#7 /home/djecjek in /home/djecjeku/public_html/system/library/image.php on line 139

[11-Feb-2021 08:31:29 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /home/djecjeku/public_html/vqmod/vqmod.php on line 168
[11-Feb-2021 08:33:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /home/djecjeku/public_html/vqmod/vqmod.php on line 168
[11-Feb-2021 08:34:08 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/djecjeku/public_html/vqmod/vqmod.php on line 977
[11-Feb-2021 08:34:11 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/djecjeku/public_html/vqmod/vqmod.php on line 977

The current memory_limit per process is 512M that should be more than enough for the CMS in question.

Post by xxvirusxx » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:35 pm

ideep13 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:44 pm
The best thing would be to xxvirussxx explain himself as he setup my site in the first place..
- Opencart 3.0.3.6 with storage folder outside of public_html.
- VQMod 2.6.4 installed
- VqMod Manager is an extension which allows you to centrally manage your VQMod scripts (upload, install/uninstall, delete, troubleshoot) from the OpenCart Admin.

Better check if you have some missing folder/files after VPS migration.
VQMod extensions can be converted to ocmod...

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by ideep13 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:39 pm

xxvirusxx wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:35 pm
ideep13 wrote:
- VQMod 2.6.4 installed
- VqMod Manager is an extension which allows you to centrally manage your VQMod scripts (upload, install/uninstall, delete, troubleshoot) from the OpenCart Admin.

I am sorry but this doesn't help me. I have a script up there that is exhausting my memory. VQMod manager is disabled. Should this be enabled?
Nothing is missing, you said it was a bug.

Host doesn't know anything about this.
Storage folder is outside folder.

I need to fix this before I will be hit by another 500 error.
So I can not have VQmod from Qphoria obviously that is exhausting memory. WELL we SHOULD BE ALERTED, BEFORE WE DOWNLOADED THIS, cause nobody has time for that.
So how can I now disable or delete vqmod so I can stop letting the vqmod exhaust my memory? Why is this even on internet if it has a bug? I don't have time to spend fixing my site, I should sell my products not working on bugs and fixes..

And if I paid you to set my site, I didn't expect to work on this errors, as I don't have time for this.
So please let me know exactly how can I disable this, but you have to know that some of the extensions that I have uses VQMOD!

How can I install the other vqmod that J (don't know the whole name) introduced.

Post by straightlight » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:45 pm

ideep13 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:39 pm
xxvirusxx wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:35 pm
ideep13 wrote:
- VQMod 2.6.4 installed

I am sorry but this doesn't help me. I have a script up there that is exhausting my memory. VQMod manager is disabled. Should this be enabled?
Nothing is missing, you said it was a bug.

Host doesn't know anything about this.
Storage folder is outside folder.

I need to fix this before I will be hit by another 500 error.
So I can not have VQmod from Qphoria obviously that is exhausting memory. WELL we SHOULD BE ALERTED, BEFORE WE DOWNLOADED THIS, cause nobody has time for that.
So how can I now disable or delete vqmod so I can stop letting the vqmod exhaust my memory? Why is this even on internet if it has a bug? I don't have time to spend fixing my site, I should sell my products not working on bugs and fixes..

And if I paid you to set my site, I didn't expect to work on this errors, as I don't have time for this.
So please let me know exactly how can I disable this, but you have to know that some of the extensions that I have uses VQMOD!

How can I install the other vqmod that J (don't know the whole name) introduced.
What folder? In the mean time, since you're in a hurry, here are two suggestions:

1 - Use this extension for VQMod instead: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=19501 and uninstall the original one.

2 - You could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum or contact me directly via PM to get this fixed as a custom job. There's no need to brag users about paying somebody on the General Support as this forum does offer other options when needed.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by xxvirusxx » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:48 pm

ideep13 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:39 pm
You paid me for transferring data and not to fix extensions bugs.

If it was up to me, I wouldn't even use VQMOD.

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:13 pm

To uninstall QPhoria's VQmod and then to install the Integrated VQmod:
  • Make a backup of index.php and admin/index.php and the vqmod folder to avoid unexpected problems.
  • Replace index.php and admin/index.php with the fresh copy of these files from the OpenCart installation pack.
  • Remove all of the vqmod folders and subfolders, except for vqmod/xml
  • Now install the Integrated VQmod
  • Go to Extensions > Modifications to do a refresh for all your OCmod AND VQmod scripts
Notice the VQmod Manager won't work with the Integrated VQmod!
Last edited by JNeuhoff on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by ideep13 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:16 pm

straightlight wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:45 pm

What folder? In the mean time, since you're in a hurry, here are two suggestions:

1 - Use this extension for VQMod instead: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=19501 and uninstall the original one.

2 - You could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum or contact me directly via PM to get this fixed as a custom job. There's no need to brag users about paying somebody on the General Support as this forum does offer other options when needed.
I don't have the option to uninstall it through installer. I think I have to manually delete the whole VQMOD folder as I manually imported the files through FTP.
I have 2.6.4. - opencart release.
https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/releases

So If I delete the whole VQMOD folder won't my site crash?What if I can't enter admin folder after?

Of course I tried. Deleted the folder and got hit by 500 error in admin panel.

Post by ideep13 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:20 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:13 pm
To uninstall QPhoria's VQmod and then to install the Integrated VQmod:
  • Make a backup of index.php and admin/index.php and the vqmod folder to avoid unexpected problems.
  • Replace index.php and admin/index.php with the fresh copy of these files from the OpenCart installation pack.
  • Remove all of the vqmod folders and subfolders, except for vqmod/xml
  • Now install the Integrated VQmod
  • Go to Extensions > Modifications to do a refresh for all your OCmod AND VQmod scripts
Notice the VQmod Manager won't work with the Integrated VQmod!
I missed that post. I'm on it.

Post by Kristen » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:44 am

Hi, You can access file config.php and admin/config.php , add the line:
ini_set(‘memory_limit’,’-1′);

Kristen | LitExtension - The World Leading Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Visit our website: https://litextension.com/

Post by straightlight » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:25 am

Kristen wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:44 am
Hi, You can access file config.php and admin/config.php , add the line:
ini_set(‘memory_limit’,’-1′);
system/config/default.php file.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by mikeinterserv » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:33 am

I would not recommend this method
FIX your script that is trying to use that amount of memory - it is not right.

Location - Wales

Post by buluterol » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:05 pm

I think you are trying to edit wrong php.ini file. You must see real memory size with phpinfo.